State of Origin Game II - NSW vs QLD

Chopping and changing halves is exactly what NSW did all those years they were losing.

The greatest halves pairing of all time lost their first series together.

If Smith doesn’t make his premature retirement decision we win the series convincingly. I don’t rate NSW that much.

QLD were the better team tonight over all. So proud of the majority of the team for that effort - and so let down by 2-3 players. NSW were lucky and they know it.

DCE is the option to replace Hunt. Wow Hunt got exposed tonight. I feel sorry for him but he should retire.

If you are referring to Ponga, I thought he was excellent. Did all he could...(who kept giving the fucking ball to Chambers??)
Im not talking about ponga? I didnt even mention ponga lol

It irritates me when fans come out and say crap like this, if you really believed it then I hope you didn't waste your time watching the 80 minutes.

It's amazing how when a match has been completed, some fans can come out and say how clearly it was going to play out.

We are Queensland, we have come to expect the points you've outlined above, and overcome them.

We didn't, but I had belief in the team until the near end when it left our grasp to the multiple brain farts a few of our players had.
very well said

Qld did extremely well despite losing three very key members of their spine. Losing by four points in Sydney in a game they had chances to win is nothing to be ashamed of. It's good for the sport that NSW registered a rare series win as Origin is growing old and stale. Tonight's result will help revive it a bit.

Yeah, Wallace has been an absolute numpty in Origin. I dunno if it's the way he's used, as in really terrible coaching, or he's just far from being up to this level. Probably some of both.

Last edited:
I still watched it. I'll watch every game regardless because I just like sitting back and watching footy.

But if you recall I was saying before the game it was going to be a Blues win.

To your first point, I'm sure you frequently watch our 2015 GF then, as everyone outside of the Broncos fan base have it at the top of the modern game finals?

To your second, that's a pretty safe comment to make here on a Queensland forum.
If they win, you get to announce how they were always going to as per the script, if not then I guess "things change" or "we really stepped up tonight despite the referees performance"

I just didn't see any contribution your original post made, that's all.

Edit: I should preface this post SF, I don't intend for it to come across as an attack but moreso just emotions are high over in this household after that loss.

I can't stand losing and living in NSW.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Gympie devil
  • Bish
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • Skathen
  • The Don
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • Allo
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • RolledOates
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Xzei
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.