State Of Origin - General Discussion

@CaptainHook DCE is in. Should have been there from game 1 actually, except politics gave Ben Hunt first shot when he's clearly the inferior half back.

yep and replaced by DCE, who last time he started in the 7, shit the bed ... and that was with the added advantage of Cameron Smith at dummy half

Anyone’s better than Hunt and DCE might only last one game if Taylor is ready next year, which is a high possibility

Well, good to see Arrow and Papalii starting, they need to play more minutes than in the last 2 games. Good to see Oates make the side too. I dunno about Gagai in the centres though, he has never really impressed much there, especially in recent times. I don't think NSW's right is particularly threatening though, even with Roberts there.

With each press conference, the pressure seems to be getting harder and harder for Kevin Walters to deal with..

This time snapping at comments made on social media about the players.. A lot of them justified.

Kevvie whinging about 'keyboard warriors' is what shits me about the Qld Origin team these days. It's such an entitled attitude.

It's not one way devotion and adulation of the Qld Origin team. You don't produce and fans are going to have an opinion.

If you want to be able to charge hundreds of dollars a ticket and want to hold the Origin team up as having some special status in Queensland then don't have a cry when fans have an opinion about the team's performance.

Give me a spell, Kev.

Last edited:
Kevvie whinging about 'keyboard warriors' is what shits me about the Qld Origin team these days. It's such an entitled attitude.

It's not one way devotion and adulation of the Qld Origin team. You don't produce and fans are going to have an opinion.

If you want to be able to charge hundreds of dollars a ticket and want to hold the Origin team up as having some special status in Queensland then don't have a cry when fans have an opinion about the team's performance.

Give me a spell, Kev.
have you seen some of those vile comments that he has talking about ... also happened to Robbie Kruse after the Denmark match ...

the entitled attitude is from the "fans" not the players

have you seen some of those vile comments that he has talking about ... also happened to Robbie Kruse after the Denmark match ...

the entitled attitude is from the "fans" not the players
Rubbish. This is shear arrogance from the QLD camp if they think that they can play like they have this year, and not cop it.

And quite honestly, the criticism being directed at the players is well deserved.

How many runs and metres did Wallace make in Game 2? And then in his next club game, he makes 18 runs for 171 metres.

I can't answer with proof, but I would say it's just more evidence that he's a rubbish coach.

We're starting to sound like NSW. For years, you would hear about this type of shit from their camp while we do what NSW are currently doing.

And the fact that he has been getting snappy at the press conferences.. Perhaps Bennett saw something in him that we didn't see and that's why things turned out the way they did at the Broncos.

We're starting to sound like NSW. For years, you would hear about this type of shit from their camp while we do what NSW are currently doing.

And the fact that he has been getting snappy at the press conferences.. Perhaps Bennett saw something in him that we didn't see and that's why things turned out the way they did at the Broncos.
I reckon Bennett saw his shocking coaching record.

I feel for kevvie. We had 12 years of the greatest qld team ever and most of which have now retired. Couple that with some injuries and not much young talent coming through, he was really up against it. Let's not forget he is coming off back to back series wins and no one questioned him then. Fittler is on he other side of the spectrum now and landed that gig at the perfect time. But would you say he's a good coach?

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Broncorob
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncos Maestro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.