State Of Origin - General Discussion

That article reminds me of my NSW loving mates back in 2009, when they were claiming that NSW were the “current SoO winners”, because they’d won the last game of the series.

Keep digging NSW!

If anything, the result this year just proves the dominance we held over them. Especially with the core playing group we had. Our 1,6,7 and 9 were elite for over a decade. I expect better articles from nrl.com. That was just trash.

That article reminds me of my NSW loving mates back in 2009, when they were claiming that NSW were the “current SoO winners”, because they’d won the last game of the series.

Keep digging NSW!

I guess it's just a sign of the times. All that matters is what is happening right now.

I remember back in 2009 what a feat it was to win 4 series in a row, especially with a game to spare.

The fact that QLD won 8 years in a row is an extraordinary achievement. NSW are delusional if they think they'll get anywhere near that.

In hindsight though, the years probably just all bleed in together which is a bit of a shame.

It probably won’t happen but I hope someone belts Mitchell in the mouth tomorrow night , it would be a great scene

Keep digging NSW!

My favourite is when bandwagon fans (at least I hope they are) count the games prior to 1980 as a sign of NSW "dominance"....

"Bahaha!!! Let us know when you catch up QLD!"

I literally unfriended someone on facebook over this last year.

Lol fuckem. If they need to rewrite history to make themselves feel better let em.

We weren’t far off this year, let em eat humble pie next year

OMG! this is fuckin extreme and the fact that they think that they won this years series fair & square is a bigger myth than the myth itself.

If Jimmy wasn't sent off and we were given the same penalty try like they were gifted or if Holmes try wasn't turned down or for few other calls going our way, I wonder where the myth was? Had we come on top in Game-2, Wednesday's game would've been a perfect shoot out for the series.

To all the fricking cockroaches - you can only dream inside a dream (like in Nolan's Inception) that you could ever have players like Locky, JT, Cam, Cooper, Billy. You have junkie A.Joey who is over rated to the sky which you don't need us to remind you of. The fact that he's named an Immortal ahead of other 'Legends' of the game is the biggest myth of the millennium!!!

You CANNOT & WILL NOT win series after series like we did. PERIOD.

Last edited:
My favourite is when bandwagon fans (at least I hope they are) count the games prior to 1980 as a sign of NSW "dominance"....

"Bahaha!!! Let us know when you catch up QLD!"

I literally unfriended someone on facebook over this last year.

tenor.gif

Tedesco on the radio this morning talking about NSW starting a new period of dominance ...

same as he did after game one last year and NSW did after the won 2014 ...

will they never learn ... lol

Tedesco on the radio this morning talking about NSW starting a new period of dominance ...

same as he did after game one last year and NSW did after the won 2014 ...

will they never learn ... lol

This time they're closer to being right though. Damned good team, and a coach who seems to know football and doesn't rely on the media to tell him what to do.

The NRL had to release $35 standing tickets to get people to the game.

It's not going to be a sellout.

The NRL had to release $35 standing tickets to get people to the game.

It's not going to be a sellout.

Not really surprised. The tickets were pretty expensive for a dead rubber where Qld could get smashed.

He employed one of the medias best minds. Our dude just reads the CM I'm sure of it.

I think Alec is referring to some of the selections Fittler was going to make, until Gus and Johns stepped in. Could be wrong.

Not really surprised. The tickets were pretty expensive for a dead rubber where Qld could get smashed.

Plus it's pretty shitty weather at the moment and a school night. Who really can be bothered?

I hope we win this one tonight. 3 zip is not a good look. We have not been too far off the mark in the first 2 games. Would be nice if QLD get up tonight - bigger the win all the better.

Man, I rate Flegler, he looks a men amongst boys out there in the under 20s, he's got a fire in his belly that's for sure.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Lozza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.