LIVE State of Origin I - QLD vs NSW - Live Discussion

AndyB

QCup Player
Bloody looking forward to the second match here in Perth.
Gonna be a cracker!
Will be especially enjoyable if we win cause I'm in the blues section 🤣

Skathen

BRL Player
Also in Perth. It's a real mixed bag over here. Lot of people moved west in the boom years, so could be a fair bit of support NSW as well as QLD. That being said, most people I work with are avid QLD supporters for Origin, even those born in WA. Probably something to do with the underdog spirit.

I'll be there too AndyB AndyB - Maroons section though, might be a bit less fun :P

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
How good was it seeing Latrell get shown up as the bitch he is. You can tell with his attitude that he's grown up always being bigger and stronger than his peers, and he was once again trying to bully our players with dog shots and cheap niggle every time he tackled someone. And yet besides his one run where the overlap was handed to him, what did he do? Got turned around and absolutely exposed by our right side attack.

broncsgoat

NRL Captain
How good was it seeing Latrell get shown up as the bitch he is. You can tell with his attitude that he's grown up always being bigger and stronger than his peers, and he was once again trying to bully our players with dog shots and cheap niggle every time he tackled someone. And yet besides his one run where the overlap was handed to him, what did he do? Got turned around and absolutely exposed by our right side attack.
There’s something not right with him at the moment. He’s been rubbish for a while.

NSW stables

QCup Player
I think you are all being too hard on freddie and the blues. It was the minerals in the grass' fault! Not the blues, the minerals!

The Suncorp/lang park groundsmen have doctored the grass and removed the good minerals! DAMN THOSE MINERALS!!!!

Maddy1to9

QCup Player
Though there were scoring opportunities through out the 1st half, we couldn't capitalize on them and I was bit down when we went into break down by 8 points. But during the break, plodding C-9 has brought in a panel to discuss the game thus far. The cockroaches panel were usual themselves in blowing their bloated trumpets. The sight of Legend Locky & the Great JT boosted my never fade away Queensland confidence that the 2nd half would be great and it it turned out out to be bloody good.

How good were Locky and JT is beyond imagination? I will live in my own world cherishing the brilliant plays they had in Origins and feel proud about. True Lengend's of the game.

We're truly on the cusp of witnessing next generation of Maroons coming through and feel proud about. In hindsight, the job is not done yet as we've lot of improvements in our side. We must rectify them and put a scoreline that scares the shit out of them cockroaches.

Alec

International Rep
Anyone worried about Ponga being poached by the All Blacks once his contract is up? He said he wants to play for them too. QLD seems to have some pretty terrible luck with super talented outside backs being poached by Yawnion (Folau, KHunt, Tuqiri).

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Anyone worried about Ponga being poached by the All Blacks once his contract is up? He said he wants to play for them too. QLD seems to have some pretty terrible luck with super talented outside backs being poached by Yawnion (Folau, KHunt, Tuqiri).
I thought he said he wanted to. As in when he was a kid.

Walker's miss on Munster when he made that break was so shit.

Also, the penalty against McGuire for working the neck was a load of shit.

Jedhead

NRL Player
The best call of the night was again Fatty giving to a sour faced Gould. Towards the end of the broadcast Fatty goaded him in a mocking voice saying we towelled you up with four half backs in the team. Hunt, Morgan, DCE and Munster they're all halves and they kicked made NSW look very ordinary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter