Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

How is man of the match in origin just an afterthought? Should be a big deal like the Clive Churchill. All we get is a 'btw, it was Gillett' from the Channel 9 muppets.

Was Gillett man of the match?

I thought Moylan was good tonight.

Made a couple of errors but I thought he was very safe at the back and nearly came up with the match winner.

But I hope him and Fergo make those same mistakes in Game 2.

They keep banging on about nsw on tv and how they just have to improve to win, I think they are all forgetting with their nsw blinkers on that Qld will be better at Suncorp and we will improve. We were pretty poor I thought and the serial losers still couldn't find a way to beat us.

I thought Moylan was good tonight.

Made a couple of errors but I thought he was very safe at the back and nearly came up with the match winner.

But I hope him and Fergo make those same mistakes in Game 2.

were we watching same game? he was horrible at the back. lol

he does look dangerous with ball though only time i was worried is when he got it but damn he droppped like 3 bombs fumbled some as well let so many bounce. he had a shocker for his standards at the back he wont be that bad again

They keep banging on about nsw on tv and how they just have to improve to win, I think they are all forgetting with their nsw blinkers on that Qld will be better at Suncorp and we will improve. We were pretty poor I thought and the serial losers still couldn't find a way to beat us.

Remember there was only 2 points in it. If Reynolds kicked that conversion the game could've easily been different. Anything can happen in Rugby League and the Blues aren't going up to Brisbane destroyed. There was nothing in that game.

wow soure grapes from daley saying the refs wont be reffing next game? how is it his descision

Tonight was definitely NSW chance for a win and they missed it. Game 2 we bring our A game and win easily.

Wow. Laurie Daley has requested that they use different refs for next game. Didn't take long for the blame game.

Matt Gillett scored 34 tries tonight according to channel 9. Clear man of the match in that case.

unfortunately for nsw if qld do play there best it will be a flogging like we have seen now and then during last 10 years. mind you we dont show it often but when the qld side is on they are not beatable period. its just a matter of if everything clicks if it does itll be like game 3 last year all over again

Wow. Laurie Daley has requested that they use different refs for next game. Didn't take long for the blame game.

Was he watching the same game? The refs did everything they could to help them win. Without them the Maroons win by 20.

I was just reading the Fox Sports player ratings and Dylan Walker scored a 0 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They are very generous to the Queensland players in those ratings. They gave Boyd a perfect 10, Thurston an 8 and McGuire an 8.5.

Johns is about to explode

wow i have never seen joey so angry. he is close to cryying. SO GOOD!!!

Haha Johns is off his head. ****ing fried.

i thikn they have finally reached breaking point they are seriously angry

It's because they feel entitled to a win, like it's just going to *poof* magically happen because they deserve it.. for no reason in particular.

They need to go into these series expecting the worst while the old guard are still around.

According to the referees it's your scrum feed if you take the catcher out and head the ball towards your opposition goal-line.

I was just reading the Fox Sports player ratings and Dylan Walker scored a 0 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They are very generous to the Queensland players in those ratings. They gave Boyd a perfect 10, Thurston an 8 and McGuire an 8.5.

would love to know how these peanuts score players do they just roll a dice and see what comes up?

thurston was around a 4 for his standards very poor besides 1 or 2 kicks. i thought adam played much better then him and he was far from great.

how can u judge giving someone a 10 unless they absolutely dominated a game. he played great was very solid he deserves around a 8

Not blaming the refs for the loss but I thought the Maroons got some leniency in the rucks and a couple of other decisions went their way.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.