State of Origin III - Queensland vs NSW - Pre-Match Discussion

Wow, Nazi spelling contest. Who will win?

BrB6QXqCcAAFu_4.jpg

Last edited:
What the actual **** are you ***** going on about? Everyone lost interest a month ago.

Can we move on?

There has to be some kind of rule about associating Anna Kendrick to Hitler.

A grade 10 bait by cult3 and a grade 11 defamation charge against b4l?

There has to be some kind of rule about associating Anna Kendrick to Hitler.

A grade 10 bait by cult3 and a grade 11 defamation charge against b4l?

Anna knows I'm joking

FWIW that's why you lot should keep this spelling nazi shtick to yourselves.

With that said, let's get back to the topic of Cooper Cronk returning for Origin III. I believe if he's fit, then he should play and it would be a fantastic boost for the rest of the team.

Also would be cool from a narrative standpoint to see him help guide us to victory and remind us what could have been had he not been injured from the get go.

Still hope McGuire and Copley can have big games on the weekend. I believe they're both capable of it and it'll be interesting to see what Origin does for both guys. Sometimes, players step up another level.

I always knew there was a reason I'm an accountant and not an English teacher.

I was only joking mate, Morkel ruined a funny joke... but thats nothing new

Still hope McGuire and Copley can have big games on the weekend. I believe they're both capable of it and it'll be interesting to see what Origin does for both guys. Sometimes, players step up another level.

I'm tipping McGuire to really rip in this weekend. He just loves the contest, and going up against aggressive guys like Gallen brings out the best in him. It's that quality that makes me think he'd do well in Origin.

I read somewhere that he hasn't been credited with a handing error in eighteen months? Crazy if true. A bit penalty prone to be sure, but that's great ball control for his minutes and involvement.

Last edited:
I'm tipping McGuire to really rip in this weekend. He just loves the contest, and going up against aggressive guys like Gallen brings out the best in him. It's that quality that makes me think he'd do well in Origin.

I read somewhere that he hasn't been credited with a handing error in eighteen months? Crazy if true. A bit penalty prone to be sure, but that's great ball control for his minutes and involvement.

Since Round 26 last year. But yes, his penalties are just as detrimental as errors, arguably more so.

I reckon Hannant will have a point to prove. Previous Origin player with, from what I can recall, barely a mention regarding a call-up.

Just heard Bellamy on the news hosing down any speculation of Cronk's return.

One thing I'd like to see is the NSW halves put under some real pressure. They are being lauded as world beaters and rightly so, I guess. It's frustrating from a QLD point of view though that Thurston and Cherry-Evans have been smothered in attack and defense. It's time to return serve.

i personally hope maguire puts gallen in hospital and ultimately missing the rest of the season. all legitimately of course.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • LittleDavey
  • Fozz
  • Shane Tronc
  • bert_lifts
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Fatboy
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • teampjta
  • bb_gun
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • MrRobot
  • Santa
  • Bish
  • Old Mate
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.