Stay classy Gal!

I wonder if we'll all have the same view if a punch up does start in game 2. Someone gets sucker punched and falls on someone's knee and dies?

I wonder if we'll all have the same view if a punch up does start in game 2. Someone gets sucker punched and falls on someone's knee and dies?

You forgot to add, while trying to rip out stitches like Gallen did several years ago.

Honest opinion: I thought Gal should've been sent to the sin-bin

Nice piece from Mal Meninga in the paper this morning. Seems QLD won't be going in with revenge on their minds.

Nice piece from Mal Meninga in the paper this morning. Seems QLD won't be going in with revenge on their minds.

Good. We've seen what happens when a footy team shows up simply to belt the other team around, when the other team plays footy - they get annihilated. If the opportunity comes up to smash them, I expect it to happen and will be pissed if it doesn't. But I don't expect it to be the theme of the night - that should be to win the game. Confidently, comfortably. Belt them back to NSW to lick their wounds, plant that doubt in their minds again - they're still mentally weak, this game is a chance to get back on top mentally as well as physically. I don't think that can be overstated.

While I do agree that they shouldn't be going out to solely get revenge I do hope they still have it in their mind and they use it at Suncorp.
I've said it before and I'll say it again I just want to see some aggression, we've got the skill to beat them any day of the week but we were just out enthused on Wednesday.

Absolutely, [MENTION=2302]Viti[/MENTION] - if we come with out A-game they have absolutely no chance, even with no changes to the squad (and I think we all agree it's not the absolute strongest possible either).

I'm still confident we can take out the series. I'd rather the boys get a rocket in the first game, not the last....

Don't believe a word of it, there will be a square up at some point these are footballers after all, it's what they do.

Don't believe a word of it, there will be a square up at some point these are footballers after all, it's what they do.

If they're smart, or at least Mal is, they'll make the football their priority and only go the biff if the opportunity arises. The Blues have had it the wrong way around for a while now and it's been to their detriment. I don't want Qld to end up the same.

Lets hope the square up is Papalii putting a fair and legal hit on Gallen that makes him shit himself and get concussed in the one motion.

The Maroons have more to worry about then seeking revenge on someone imo. The players from both sides don't seem to be fussed about the whole thing.

LOL :001_rolleyes:

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/gloves-are-off-between-nsw-captain-paul-gallen-and-maroons-great-gorden-tallis-over-cheap-shot-claim/story-fndv2twz-1226661007703

Gallen was asked why he didn't retaliate after the leg twist happened.

"Well, mate, you go back and watch the whole video and it is what it is," he said. "He twisted my knee, I chased him.

"Jennings scored while he had a verbal behind the posts. And I did give him a cheap shot in the tackle and then he verbally challenged me and got up and pushed me.

'So, I mean, it's there to be seen. It's not making anything up.

"You can't change what happened and I wouldn't change what happened. We weren't standing there to exchange numbers.

"He took it to the next level by pushing me. He said a few things in the tackle I didn't like. I mean, he did that and it was on. I still can't believe I am suspended for it."

The bloke should just have shut up after the game, he's doing himself no favours! "Yeah I hit him because he said something I didn't like after I gave him a cheap shot, so what?" What an absolute knob...does he really not understand that it's not OK in this day and age? Thick as two short ones.

Just proves that he knew exactly what he was doing, with both the slap around the head AND the punch on - should have had the book thrown at him, the dirty ****!! **** I'm cranky about it...bring on Game II...

Gallen is the perfect captain for NSW .... he sums them up perfectly ....

Delusional !

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • BroncsNBundy
  • kiwi2
  • Galah
  • ezpz
  • Broncorob
  • Redux
  • IceWorks
  • Alec
  • Harry Sack
  • leon.bott
  • Xzei
  • Bronx48
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • RodF
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.