Stay classy Gal!

Okay Bman to the defence in 3....2.....1....

Just imagine if Gal played in the 70's and 80's he would be a perfect fit.

Just imagine if Gal played in the 70's and 80's he would be a perfect fit.

Really? I don't remember to many sooks playing then. If he dog shorted a player and then whinged to the ref he would be told to grow a pair and shut the **** up.... And that would be from his own captain

I wouldn't have a problem if they used the revenge thing to fire up. They definitely need something to fire them up.

I wouldn't have a problem if they used the revenge thing to fire up. They definitely need something to fire them up.

Get Mark Gasnier to give the team a pep talk. He was pretty good at getting people fired up at origin time.

I wonder how this bloke would've handled the Gallen punching incident ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Just imagine the crowd reaction at Lang Park if Gal plays a massive game that inspires NSW to a win and the series.

game II could be all over in the first 25 mins ... just like the decider in 2011 when the blews lit an inferno under QLD by making Thurston front the tribunal over that referee pushing accident ...

Just imagine the crowd reaction at Lang Park if Gal plays a massive game that inspires NSW to a win and the series.

Imagine is Myles in a tackle with Bird and Gallen states some firty trash talk about their dirty whorish mothers, and they both punch him and get binned.

Imagine if Gallen actually played a game of footy without playing dirty.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.