Steve Matai!

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
I've always been a fan of him, but with super star centres going around these days he never got the media attention, I was working at the SFS tonight, great atmosphere tonight I have to say, SFS is the best sydney stadium for big match footy.
Usually the right centres seem to get great attention with the right foot step, but Matai is a quality left centre. He went great guns tonight!

Matai, I think he'll play an important attacking option against the storm.

Go manly!

Why does he get injured every match? Every freaking match. Twice last night he needed attention. He always seems to pick up something that leaves him with a pained expression and has him gingerly returning to the Manly line.

briareos said:
Why does he get injured every match? Every freaking match. Twice last night he needed attention. He always seems to pick up something that leaves him with a pained expression and has him gingerly returning to the Manly line.

Amen. I don't mind watching him play. He's a bit of a cheat shot merchant sometimes though.

I think he has a pretty bad shoulder / neck injury which he has been carrying for a fair bit of the year. When he does need attention its nearly always to the neck or shoulder.

Yeh he's my favourite Manly player. He's so entertaining. I love his cheap shots [icon_lol1.

lolz...I love his cheap shots...but Cam Smith is evil.

lolzipops 4 BHQ

I love how he plays, super tough, runs hard, puts awesome hits on.

Yeh he's a bit of a niggler and aggressive, but still, he adds a bit of spice to the structure of manly though imo.

Also, apparantly he's carrying a shoulder injury that is why he needs the attention

Good player but a grubby twat, I wouldn't want to play against him that's for sure.

Bronco_for_life said:
Yeh he's my favourite Manly player. He's so entertaining. I love his cheap shots [icon_lol1.

So you love his cheap shots but think grapple tackling is the devil?

*cough*sourgrapes*cough*

I hate him, people say Ennis is a grub, this guy is about 10 times as bad!!

What Lachy? Did you think he was a bit of an ES Brown Stand or something? :P

One of the biggest cats in the game - has always walked that line between aggression and thuggery, even back when he was playing for Ipswich.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • barker
  • Brocko
  • heartly87
  • bb_gun
  • Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.