Steve Matai!

Still, manly will need him to win imo. Well judging by last week's performance anyway.

Je$ter said:
[quote="Bronco_for_life":3v3krzyw]Yeh he's my favourite Manly player. He's so entertaining. I love his cheap shots [icon_lol1.

So you love his cheap shots but think grapple tackling is the devil?

*cough*sourgrapes*cough*[/quote:3v3krzyw]Yes as a matter of fact I do. But you have your own opinion, I have mine. I thought this forum was meant to be a place where people feel free to have their own opinions or does everyone have to agree with Je$ter?

Coxy said:
What Lachy? Did you think he was a bit of an ES Brown Stand or something? :P

It's trick photography. Had the ES Brown stand all over it.

Bronco_for_life said:
[quote="Je$ter":34vo5rtx][quote="Bronco_for_life":34vo5rtx]Yeh he's my favourite Manly player. He's so entertaining. I love his cheap shots [icon_lol1.

*cough*sourgrapes*cough*[/quote:34vo5rtx]Yes as a matter of fact I do. But you have your own opinion, I have mine. I thought this forum was meant to be a place where people feel free to have their own opinions or does everyone have to agree with Je$ter?[/quote:34vo5rtx]

I never implied that I was right and you were wrong, nor did I imply that everyone or anyone had to agree with me, so I don't know where you got that idea from. I just find it odd that you think it is ok to throw elbows and late shots on people but think grapple tackling is the king of all things bad.

For the record, Matai is a pretty ordinary centre, can't read well in defence he is only good for putting on big shots when he plays up and in blindsiding players most of the time. Melbourne will run the Izzy short ball, Slater long ball play on him all day and make him look like the shithouse player he is.

Je$ter said:
[quote="Bronco_for_life":36ct18hl][quote="Je$ter":36ct18hl][quote="Bronco_for_life":36ct18hl]Yeh he's my favourite Manly player. He's so entertaining. I love his cheap shots [icon_lol1.

*cough*sourgrapes*cough*[/quote:36ct18hl]Yes as a matter of fact I do. But you have your own opinion, I have mine. I thought this forum was meant to be a place where people feel free to have their own opinions or does everyone have to agree with Je$ter?[/quote:36ct18hl]

I never implied that I was right and you were wrong, nor did I imply that everyone or anyone had to agree with me, so I don't know where you got that idea from. I just find it odd that you think it is ok to throw elbows and late shots on people but think grapple tackling is the king of all things bad.

Do you get my point?

For the record, Matai is a pretty ordinary centre, can't read well in defence he is only good for putting on big shots when he plays up and in blindsiding players most of the time. Melbourne will run the Izzy short ball, Slater long ball play on him all day and make him look like the shithouse player he is.[/quote:36ct18hl]

I never said it was good to throw cheapshots. For instance, Topous shot on Wing. I absolutely hated Topou after that. I just like seeing his big hits, You see, theres a difference, big hits are legal, but cheap shots are a no no [eusa_naugh. I meant I like his big hits but not his cheap shots

Are you Matt Welsh? Because you seem to be doing an awful lot of backstroke there.

Bronco_for_life said:
Yeh he's my favourite Manly player. He's so entertaining. I love his cheap shots [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.