Status
Not open for further replies.
Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Read:

He has nothing. His mum drives a VE Commodore Omega. He wishes he was an old skool ganster, so wants the Plymouth.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Here's the rest of the car collection.

stock-photo-panorama-of-stacked-wrecks-on-car-cemetery-in-germany-25648216.jpg

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
ARRR..actually post war Clintos...45 then 46...like I said,just a wheelbarrow or mower.....cool cars built by someone else are nice but not half the pleasure of having built it yourself.....the rugby is a little earlier than the second world war...the plyms got more than enough go though....

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
And here are all the houses...
township.jpg

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
He probably is rich. Most rich people are arrogant, annoying retards who think they are better than everyone, and that what they say is exactly right, all the time.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Nashy said:
He probably is rich. Most rich people are arrogant, annoying retards who think they are better than everyone, and that what they say is exactly right, all the time.

Pffft. I'm not rich!

H

HITMAN82

BRL Player
Jun 4, 2008
I reckon he's on a day pass, using street-hustled loose change at an internet cafe

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Huge, you don't happen to own the ABC Wreckers at Loganlea do you?

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
God... if he does I'll remove them from our supplier list immediately.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
God no....rich has many definitions and meanings and most people, unhappy with those make still more distinctions so....my version is comfortable. .......beside my original intention, :roll: somewhat sidetracked but nevertheless was to say, if I'm so dumb and out of touch, then why oh why pay me so much... [icon_ee _woohoo_ money means nothing in of itself, money does provide options, options make us happy

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Ever stop and think that maybe you are paid a high salary for something other than your expert knowledge of rugby league?

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Nashy said:
Ever stop and think that maybe you are paid a high salary for something other than your expert knowledge of rugby league?

Unless Huge is really like Phil Gould eusa_think

But Schmix is right - Huge has an opinion and it's time we stopped ridiculing it.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Thank you FB. It's not the first time on here I have had an opinion at odds with the majority. I also have been right in the past with a view that differs from most and sometimes I've been wrong. At least my arguments are explained and supported by logic and are not(generally) knee jerk ill considered responses. I think about my words carefully.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I don't have a problem with your opinion. I have a problem that you post it, plus about 3 paragraphs of absolute crap.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Its gonna get locked............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• rnabokov
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.