Storm refusing to release Inglis.... updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeetee said:
well by that headline they haven't done it yet.....
its done, they were always confident in the roster before Inglis became available and it was only because it was a player of his stature that they did look to sign him. Im just grateful the saga is over and the club can move on.

Joel Mono....... to far?

None that I know off. And if not so what, lets develop our own, we have for years. icon_thumbs_u

Aeetee said:
Joel Mono....... to far?

None that I know off. And if not so what, lets develop our own, we have for years. icon_thumbs_u

Thats true, at least it would give us serious room to plan to keep our juniors for the coming seasons wouldn't it.

He didn't want to come. Combined with all the drama to get him, I'd be relieved if we told him to get fucked.

nopatience101 said:
Aeetee said:
well by that headline they haven't done it yet.....
its done, they were always confident in the roster before Inglis became available and it was only because it was a player of his stature that they did look to sign him. Im just grateful the saga is over and the club can move on.

Yeah I think they made there mind up days ago actually. I read the team roster for next year some where and GI wasn't on it where before I'm sure he was.

The Rock said:
The Brisbane Broncos club is an absolute farce. We might have the money but we are a poorly run club. The amount of players we've "let go" or had to "let go" in the past 5 years is atrocious. We're so financially stable because of the over-priced tickets that we make 30,000 people pay every second week. We're so well off because of the amount of sponsorship we have to pick from being the only team in Brisbane.

Our success and financial situation MASKS our poorly run club.

We're not a professional club. We're a club with a shit load of cash with little brains and ideas. Thank god the NRL don't introduce more teams in Brisbane, we would die.
Yeah, we should totally use all that money to break the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ParraMania
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Boss
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Astro
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.