NEWS Sunday Mail: Fifita still dithering

Maybe he just doesn't want a Kia company car, so he's holding out until they offer him something German.

That still doesn't make any sense. You are saying that the hold up is a long term deal so they are working out a short one, well a short one at the very least is going to be 2021.

The fact is if Fifita was saying I want to to stay but only on a long term deal it would be done. The issue is the opposite, Fifita wants to move next year or at the most a short term deal so he can go afterwards.

Further to that he isn't the kind of guy we want here cultural wise. I keep hearing he is a leader but I call bullshit on that, he isn't a leaders asshole. A leader doesn't publicly say things like getting me out of a Bali prison is what the club had to do. A leader doesn't bring unwanted and un-needed speculation for what will be the entire year to a team just to stroke his own over-inflated ego. Most of all, a leader doesn't look at his sides dismal finish and everything the team is trying to do to buy in and win back some respect and actively make it seem he is here for a good time and not a long time.

Let him go down the coast to waste his career with those numpties.
You really have no idea what the situation is, but yet are pushing your agenda. Is that you badel ?

Fifitas mum indicated she wants him to stay at Brisbane so bet the house he is staying
After he got off that plane I don’t think he had any say in moving away from Brisbane in the near future until he grows up a bit

@broncos4life mate, did your cat piss in your porridge for the last two weeks? I don't think I have seen a worst case of shit on the liver for a while. Wait until it is confirmed one way or the other and then jump up and down if he does not sign with us.

Smokin also told us Boyd and Macca wouldn't be playing this year didn't he?
He told us that they were trying to push him out but he didn't want to. He's got a contract , they can't terminate it just because he's on the downward spiral.

@broncos4life mate, did your cat piss in your porridge for the last two weeks? I don't think I have seen a worst case of shit on the liver for a while. Wait until it is confirmed one way or the other and then jump up and down if he does not sign with us.

I’m allowed my opinion mate and I’ll handle things how I want.

Maybe he just doesn't want a Kia company car, so he's holding out until they offer him something German.
Then just give him a 1975 Volkswagen polo and move on.

Last edited:
Absolutely. This broncos4life guy seems to have a never ending period, constantly digging at people for whatever reason. Does everyone have to agree with you for you to feel less grumpy? You can't have a decent normal open discussion with this guy.

I’m allowed my opinion mate and I’ll handle things how I want.

Definitely not saying that you cannot have an opinion, just wondering whether there might be a degree of premature speculation on your part though.

This all looks like a bit of a game to me and I am almost certain that he is going no where. But if he does shaft us, I will be the first to bow down to you and your infinite wisdom and foresight.

...premature (what?).

Spiltmilk

If Boyd and Macca staying in 2021 costs us Fifita I’ll vomit on the spot and may have to be hospitalised due to pure rage. They shouldn’t even be here this season

Edit: I just can’t comprehend either of them playing next year.
That'll be their legacy, costing one the first crop of actually good young Broncos in a long time.

Last edited:
If Boyd and Macca staying in 2021 costs us Fifita I’ll vomit on the spot and may have to be hospitalised due to pure rage. They shouldn’t even be here this season

Edit: I just can’t comprehend either of them playing next year.
I think this will be their last, I'd say both have the first chance to prove they still can be a benefit to the team and finish on they're own terms whilst agreeing to hanging them up.

Last edited:
Absolutely. This broncos4life guy seems to have a never ending period, constantly digging at people for whatever reason. Does everyone have to agree with you for you to feel less grumpy? You can't have a decent normal open discussion with this guy.

Who exactly have I had a dig at? You are the only one in this discussion that has had a go at a member.

Last edited:
It's perfectly fine if someone has a differing opinion than you. That's all I have to say to you. Cheer up.
Who exactly have I had a dig at? You are the only one in this discussion that has had a go at a member.

Then what's the hold up?

Contract negotiations can take time, especially ironing out terms. That's the hold up. Sometimes the hold up is caused by the NRL, like it did with Thaiday in 2015.

This shit can take a long time, especially when the player in question are still under contract for another year. They don't want to rush into another contract and take their time to make sure they are getting the best deal.

It's perfectly fine if someone has a differing opinion than you. That's all I have to say to you. Cheer up.

I’m perfectly happy and I have not said people can’t disagree, not once. This is ridiculous.

Is your opinion of a discussion that someone needs to eventually agree with your point otherwise they aren’t letting you disagree?

Last edited:
Contract negotiations can take time, especially ironing out terms. That's the hold up. Sometimes the hold up is caused by the NRL, like it did with Thaiday in 2015.

This shit can take a long time, especially when the player in question are still under contract for another year. They don't want to rush into another contract and take their time to make sure they are getting the best deal.

Why does it only seem to be our club and our players that it takes all this time for?

Active Now

• Skathen
  • bert_lifts
  • jtupu17
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.