Tallis Banner

Just caught it as Cozza came out. Wasn't open properly though.

We had complaints already. We ignored them for a couple of minutes but didn't want to lose the banner. We will put it up again soon

We had complaints already. We ignored them for a couple of minutes but didn't want to lose the banner. We will put it up again soon

Party poopers!

Just be sure to have it when they come out for the second half

Well, we appreciate the effort regardless guys, that's what counts.

The guys on matt johns on monday night dont miss much im betting it gets a run on the what caught your eye segment at the start of the show

The guys on matt johns on monday night dont miss much im betting it gets a run on the what caught your eye segment at the start of the show

Yeah this. I'll be shocked if its not on there.

Credit to [MENTION=8915]Sirlee oldman[/MENTION]. We could see the banner clearly behind the tunnel, it was way bigger than I thought it would be. We saw it there for ages and it was only because the cameraperson had the angle in so tight for so long that it wasn't up on the screen. And then for a good solid 5 minutes at half time too.

There weren't that many banners there last night, but it's the first time I've looked properly. Ours was definitely the most visible :)

Why was there a problem getting it in? Was it the content? If so I like how a call was made to the Broncos and they said yep let it in.

Why was there a problem getting it in? Was it the content? If so I like how a call was made to the Broncos and they said yep let it in.

I know, right? ((Hello this is Mr Bronco.... Yes.... Okay.... Tallis you say?... I dunno, I mean, you know..... It's big is it?.... Right, that's big.... Raging... Fool?..... Definitely says Fool?.... And a dunce Hat?... Titans Dunce hat?.... Let it in.))

Originally they said the size. Had to check with the supervisor. The lady was pretty sure it'd have to be "black bagged" and sent a pic of it on her phone. Then the supervisor went to her boss, who was happy about the size, but not sure of the content. Then to the Broncos who okay'd it.

Last edited:
We did run into some difficulties with the size. Most people saw the funny side of it but there were complaints about how big it was. It was also hard to physically hold it up without the top actually folding in on itself. We will make some adjustments to the poles and give it another try. I would suggest though that any future banners be a little smaller to make them easier to manage. It also occurred to me that tv news quite often cross to outside the ground before the game. That might be an ideal time to display it.

It would be ideal to have 2 banners.

And every time someone scores and it goes to the bunker, rush to the video screen.

Last edited:
Well done all. If both the Tigers and Titans lose this week we'll have a perfect chance to use it again and get a better outcome this time around.

Well done all. If both the Tigers and Titans lose this week we'll have a perfect chance to use it again and get a better outcome this time around.
If it doesn't rate a mention after Thursdays game ... it is certain to if we play the Titans

It would be ideal to have 2 banners.

And every time someone scores and it goes to the bunker, rush to the video screen.

Or better still, someone breaks into the bunker & have it there. :laugh:

Or get tickets to the Matty Johns show.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Broncosarethebest
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Xzei
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Gaz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Robboi_321
  • Old Mate
  • ostin86
  • theshed
  • bert_lifts
  • LGH
  • broncoscope
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • Tmac
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.