Tallis Banner

Sirlee oldman

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Dec 6, 2015
I won't be able to hold it up tonight but I can bring it in if someone else wants it. I will be there about 7pm.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Bump [MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION] this needs to make an appearance tonight!

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Bump [MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION] this needs to make an appearance tonight!

Sirlee has it. Someone will need to grab it off him. I'm at home trying to stay warm.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Trying to stay warm? What is it, like 25 degrees?

Spent the day at Dreamworld. Last ride was the Thunder River Rapids and then it started raining as we were leaving. So I'm now home with the young ones tucked in to bed while The Oldest drags her mum along to yet another cheerleading comp.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Listening to MMM rush hour on the way home and the had a bit of a dig at Tallis.

Wendell Sailor said "I don't want to be one of those ex-players that always has a go at the game ... I want to be positive and constructive"

then the other guy (possibly dobbo) said "don't talk like that about Gordie behind his back ... wait until he is here"

:laugh:

gordjw

gordjw

NRL Player
Jun 29, 2013
Spent the day at Dreamworld. Last ride was the Thunder River Rapids and then it started raining as we were leaving. So I'm now home with the young ones tucked in to bed while The Oldest drags her mum along to yet another cheerleading comp.

Like!

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Cxg9anSUAAA-CYT.jpg
The **** is this?

Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
Clearly Bennett's built a wall and told Tallis to get some balls, hence the bat?

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Looks like a former captain wearing a Broncos jersey. Are you mad because big bad Tallis said some bad words about the club and it's coach?

Well it is odd considering he's an employee of the Titans. Anyone know what this was?

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
They usually play a softball game, Broncos legends vs usually the Australian womens softball team, in an effort to raise money for cancer.

I'm assuming it's this, I'm assuming the little girls will stop crying now because it's most likely for charity.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Yes, he's been a prick of late, as he cannot let go of his WB dislike, and his IQ has never been dangerously close to 100, but to just forget everything he has done while wearing our jersey is beyond short-sighted.

He's a former Broncos player and captain, whom always left everything on the field, so yeah... he's definitely worth that shirt.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
What a guy.. Anyway I was mostly curious as to why he would want to put on the uniform of a club he seems to despise.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
What a guy.. Anyway I was mostly curious as to why he would want to put on the uniform of a club he seems to despise.
It's not the club he despises...

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • KickHaas
  • Waynesaurus
  • Lurker
  • Scdeac
  • Big Del
  • teampjta
  • Broncorob
  • Strop
  • Johnny92
  • Culhwch
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.