Tallis Banner

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
We need someone to give Tallis a Titans logo on his forehead, so if he ever decides to take off his jersey again, people will still know he's a Titans supporter.

cfile27inglourious.png

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
To be fair I tend to agree that he doesn't hate the club outright though it hasn't been all aimed at Wayne Bennett either.......

Do you guys remember him hoping the Cowboys beat us in the 2015 gf

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Do you guys remember him hoping the Cowboys beat us in the 2015 gf
Yeah, so was the majority of the rugby league community, given the hype surrounding the Cowboys having the potential to win their first premiership it wasn't surprising. I don't think he outright hates the club, but his shots at the Broncos hasn't all been at Bennett either.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Yeah, so was the majority of the rugby league community, given the hype surrounding the Cowboys having the potential to win their first premiership it wasn't surprising. I don't think he outright hates the club, but his shots at the Broncos hasn't all been at Bennett either.

Majority of the rugby league community didn't captain our club.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Couldn't give 2 ***** about what Tallis thinks of the club, Bennett or the water boy. I do did find it interesting that he participated given his ties with the Titans though. Good on them for letting him do it, but still......

Rico

Rico

QCup Player
Jun 4, 2016
He's pretty fortunate when you think of it - to have an intellegence base that low and to have that big media profile is extraordinary. He is smart enough though to know that if he keeps his honesty he'll always have a gig.

if it wasn't for footy he'd be a permanent in a trailer park so with that you'd think he'd be a bit kinder to those still in the game.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Renegade if Tallis wants to rubbish the Broncos publicly ever chance he gets. Then he can **** off to the Titans and wear their shitty colours!

lol are you 12?

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Spent the day at Dreamworld. Last ride was the Thunder River Rapids and then it started raining as we were leaving. So I'm now home with the young ones tucked in to bed while The Oldest drags her mum along to yet another cheerleading comp.

Geez.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Ondi
  • Manofoneway
  • Behold
  • Big Del
  • Fozz
  • Matheos
  • Swordfish
  • davidp
  • Broncorob
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Strop
  • Culhwch
  • Aldo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Scorchie
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.