Tallis Banner

One sleep - so keen to see this in all its glory!

We'll need someone on Radio duty as well to see if the Grandstand/Triple M crew notice it.

Tallis: makes comments to support his commercial interests

BHQ: we're outraged!

Tallis: makes more comments given increasing media coverage and eyeballs and ears to his shows

BHQ: let's get him! Quick, let's make a sign!

Seriously? Don't watch his shows and don't listen to MMM. That will be far more effective than a sign that won't be shown on TV.

Last edited:
@Sirlee oldman

Where are you sitting exactly?

Just let me know where you hold it up and I'll look for it.

Last edited:
I'm now going to the game so I'll be personally handing it over to Sirlee before the game.

A lot of us need to duck off pretty quick afterwards to get public transport, but maybe we try to find a meeting point so we can all take a BHQ happy snap with the banner after the game?

Going to have to count me out.

I always leave about 5-10 minutes before the game depending on the score. And I literally look like death.

Aisle 339 Row 11 Seat 16. Basically right on the 20 meter line about 10 meters from the players tunnel. I was thinking I would hold it over the tunnel when the players run out and at my seat at various times throughout the game. Can't wait!

Perfect!

I'm 95% confident I can get footage of it.

Last edited:
All good on my part. I'll do the handover about 7:30 if that suits. Everyone else feel free to wander over to Sirlee's section about that time.
[MENTION=8536]Super Freak[/MENTION], don't be silly. We all know I look like the MIB bug in the Eggar suit and am the definition of an introvert, we're all friends here. Come and say hello.

I have a spare ticket for tonight's game. If someone wants to come and help hold the banner please send me a private message.

Tallis: makes comments to support his commercial interests

BHQ: we're outraged!

Tallis: makes more comments given increasing media coverage and eyeballs and ears to his shows

BHQ: let's get him! Quick, let's make a sign!

Seriously? Don't watch his shows and don't listen to MMM. That will be far more effective than a sign that won't be shown on TV.

I like the Matty Johns show.

All good on my part. I'll do the handover about 7:30 if that suits. Everyone else feel free to wander over to Sirlee's section about that time.
@Super Freak, don't be silly. We all know I look like the MIB bug in the Eggar suit and am the definition of an introvert, we're all friends here. Come and say hello.

tumblr_nolao4dP351qfr6udo1_500.gif

all this tallis talk reminds me of onne night at the federal hotel we decided to have a meal off the chalkboard menu. someone had rubbed the tail off one of the Rs. me mate ordered " i'll have 2 pissoles please mrs mac" she looked at the board and said " oh ronnie that should be R " he replied " ok i'll have 2 aresoles"

Fyi spectators will be allowed on the field post game.

THE BANNER IS THROUGH. Got stopped by security and after going through their supervisor, their manager, and then a call to the Broncos themselves, we got the green light.

Banner lasted 30 secs hanging from the balcony in section 530... steward immediately on top of it. No covering advertising, and we took out the ma from firstmac.

Active Now

• davidp
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Gaz
  • Reds2011
  • winslow_wong
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • maddo
  • LGH
  • simplythebest
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • bert_lifts
  • mrtij
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnny plath
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.