Tallis Banner

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Get the bloody thing to Melbourne. If it's not allowed at Suncorp there's a chance it can't be used until next year. And besides I can't wait 2 weeks to see if it gets on telly.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Get the bloody thing to Melbourne. If it's not allowed at Suncorp there's a chance it can't be used until next year. And besides I can't wait 2 weeks to see if it gets on telly.

Nope, disagree. It will mean a lot more coming from a Broncos fan sitting at Lang Park.

Tera

Tera

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2014
I'm in Melbourne but unfortunately I'm interstate this weekend (going to the College Football game in Syd) otherwise I'd absolutely take it.

Sirlee oldman

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Dec 6, 2015
My daughter and I have seats at Suncorp in row 11 on the 20 metre line near the players tunnel. We can take it to next weeks game if you like.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
While I'm bragging, I have to say our setup is pretty sweet.

UV Flatbed printer (3000 x 2500mm flat bed, 2200mm roll):

1472029196.jpg

2nd Generation Latex, 2600mm wide:

1472014218.jpg

2nd Generation Latex, 1520mm wide:

1472037761.jpg

3rd Generation Latex, 1600mm wide:

1471965068.jpg

That's the same banner material hanging off there that I used for the Tallis one. It's by far the quickest machine. Took about 6 minutes to print.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
My daughter and I have seats at Suncorp in row 11 on the 20 metre line near the players tunnel. We can take it to next weeks game if you like.

Considering there's next to no chance I'll get the poles and have it couriered to Melbourne in time, it's yours. Let me just work out the pole situation and then we'll make sure it's something you can transport. The banner itself just rolls up so it'll be like a 1.5 metre long tube. Easy to handle.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Considering there's next to no chance I'll get the poles and have it couriered to Melbourne in time, it's yours. Let me just work out the pole situation and then we'll make sure it's something you can transport. The banner itself just rolls up so it'll be like a 1.5 metre long tube. Easy to handle.

Use it like a walking stick until you get to your seats. Nobody would dare bully the crippled

Sirlee oldman

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Dec 6, 2015
Cool. Let's get it done!

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Use it like a walking stick until you get to your seats. Nobody would dare bully the crippled
That's a fucking long walking stick... we'll need [MENTION=7802]broncos4life[/MENTION] to make it look real.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Tall-is, he's dreamin'

It's all in the pronunciation.

R

Reidy87

U18 Player
Apr 23, 2014
Just catching up with this... You blokes are brilliant. Social activism at its finest!

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
In hindsight it could have been "RAGING BULL****", but we can come up with ideas forever.

B

BRC088

QCup Player
Feb 7, 2012
Great job Morkel, I couldn't work there, I'd be printing things like this all day (I have enough encouragement from our Oce Colourwave).

If you can't get poles, just unfurl it over the players tunnels Merlin from Big Brother style "just" as they run out, that way there's no chance of stadium management finding it before it can be snapped by TV. Should get some witches style hats made up to, imagine a sea of them like the blatchies blues..

Last edited:
Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Great job Morkel, I couldn't work there, I'd be printing things like this all day (I have enough encouragement from our Oce Colourwave).

If you can't get poles, just unfurl it over the players tunnels Merlin from Big Brother style "just" as they run out, that way there's no chance of stadium management finding it before it can be snapped by TV. Should get some witches style hats made up to, imagine a sea of them like the blatchies blues..

Custom dunce hats!!!!! That might be going a bit far.

Anyone seen the massive cut-out cartoon faces the Bulldogs fans have of Klemmer etc? I'd love to have the time to do that for our players.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • Santa
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.