Tallis Banner

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Worked out to be 1.5 x 2m. I'd like it bigger (shuddup Harry) but even at this size it'll be difficult for one person to hold it. Will probs need 2, or 3 if you don't want to piss off the people next to you (people behind can **** off).

1471972992.jpg

Awww, you're no fun. Port is blushing and hurt right now though.......

Solid work on the banner though. Whoever holds it, be prepared to make it on tv imo.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
Worked out to be 1.5 x 2m. I'd like it bigger (shuddup Harry) but even at this size it'll be difficult for one person to hold it. Will probs need 2, or 3 if you don't want to piss off the people next to you (people behind can **** off).

1471972992.jpg

That's pretty fucken awesome dude. It should go to someone with good seats where it'll be highly visible. Anyone got seats near the tunnel?

Looks like a purdy print setup you've got there, how much would it cost to print out a life sized Justin Hodges or Corey Oates? I'm asking because a friend might be interested...

Last edited:
Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Harry can't read this, but I'll let him know to bring a strap-on next time... :takdir:

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
That's pretty fucken awesome dude.

Looks like a purdy print setup you've got there, how much would it cost to print out a life sized Justin Hodges or Corey Oates? I'm asking because a friend might be interested...

I'll wager he has the life size Justin saved somewhere on his 1TB flash drive....

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Haha that's rad.

Is that the forbidden door?

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
HOLY SHIT THAT IS AMAZING!

Stellar work as ever [MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION] and massive credit to [MENTION=8566]Tera[/MENTION] for the dope AF design.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
That Masterfoods tomato sauce deserves a raise.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014

1471972992.jpg

Fucking love it
ita a shame I'm not going to any more games at Suncorp this year
i normally sit third row so I could hold this up for sure

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Man that's an awesome banner. Fucking mint. I hope it's on TV and Matty Johns brings it up.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
That Masterfoods tomato sauce deserves a raise.

Secret tip. It's actually filled with stuff that strips UV-cured ink off stuff. Like paint stripper but on steroids. But don't worry, there's a label.

That's pretty fucken awesome dude. It should go to someone with good seats where it'll be highly visible. Anyone got seats near the tunnel?

Like Harry sorta alluded to, the limitation is the file quality. Hell, I could make a 200% life size Justin in one piece on a 4000 x 1500mm sheet, CNC routed and all, but you won't find a file off the internets that is decent enough quality to sticky tape to the ceiling above your bed. Even a high res Getty Images shot will be pushing it, and they're not cheap.

For the giggles, cost of a corflute one would be about $100, PVC $150, aluminium composite $200.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
If the cameras catch sight of this, both Triple M and Fox who Tallis works for will pick it up in a heartbeat. We can only hope Tallis takes another swipe at the club in the same week without even knowing the middle finger that's coming his way. I can see it happening if Roberts doesn't miss a game.

If the questioning from the likes of Dan Ginane and Matty Johns is soft on what Tallis problem with the Broncos is, it will be 1. disappointing and 2. typical.

Last edited:
Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
If the cameras catch sight of this, both Triple M and Fox who Tallis works for will pick it up in a heartbeat. We can only hope Tallis takes another swipe at the club in the same week without even knowing the middle finger that's coming his way. I can see it happening if Roberts doesn't miss a game.

If the questioning from the likes of Dan Ginane and Matty Johns is soft on what Tallis problem with the Broncos is, it will be 1. disappointing and 2. typical.

This, it will be spotted by someone who will tip someone off etc etc.

The reaction will be giggle worthy to say the least.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • bazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • thenry
  • Mr Fourex
  • Harry Sack
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.