Tallis Banner

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
So who's holding it.

Make sure someone takes a photo in the crowd to share, and to Twitter around until one of his TV buddies picks it up.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Worked out to be 1.5 x 2m. I'd like it bigger (shuddup Harry) but even at this size it'll be difficult for one person to hold it. Will probs need 2, or 3 if you don't want to **** off the people next to you (people behind can **** off).

1471972992.jpg

That is massive :laugh:

Someone tip off the Matty Johns show, they love stuff like this and Hindy will probably be the one to bring it up.

Sirlee oldman

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Dec 6, 2015
Width won't be a problem. We have 3 seats and the 2 seats beside us have been vacant for most games. The height might annoy the people behind us but they are mostly a good natured bunch who should see the funny side of it. If they don't I'm bigger than them anyway. I was thinking we could stand on the stairs just above the tunnel as the players run out and then go to our seats which are about 10m to the side of the tunnel. We will be wearing Broncos shirts.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
PM me your business-hours address and I'll courier it to you. Haven't sorted out the poles yet but assuming you're in Brisbane the delivery will be next day anyway.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I'm actually starting to get the giggles now, fingers crossed this gets attention because it's bat-shit funny.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
If there are to be any further adventures in Tallis world, it may be worth noting that Gorden Tallis has "I sell dog rant" and "stallion dreg" as anagrams.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Epic work all, can't wait to see this on TV next week!!

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I think I'm more looking forward to seeing this piece of artwork than the match itself!

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I'm now going to the game so I'll be personally handing it over to Sirlee before the game.

A lot of us need to duck off pretty quick afterwards to get public transport, but maybe we try to find a meeting point so we can all take a BHQ happy snap with the banner after the game?

S

sus

QCup Player
Aug 20, 2013
love ya work fellas & shout out [MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION]

will be watching day-cheering tallis' backwards mob and looking out for the handiwork in the stands!

give us a bell if we're stung with a sydney finals draw!

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I'm certain we should've just photoshopped Gordie's head onto this photo.

CkafzroXEAEilK-.jpg:large

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • lynx000
  • Lostboy
  • Swordfish
  • Manofoneway
  • broncos4life
  • Morkel
  • bazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • KickHaas
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Totally Unr3al
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • peter09
  • Shane Tronc
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.