OPINION Tallis is a flog

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
I actually have it on good authority he is a classless tool. Have posted this before but he is very inclined to pull out the "Do you know who I am?"
That doesn't surprise me.
- Merged

I would love for nothing more than a Broncos fan, in Broncos gear, to say "no" and turn around.
"Yes I know you, you're the moron who sat out a year of footy so you could play for a club you hate."

Last edited:

Mosyzlak

QCup Player
Sydney
He's be the sort to talk over you and have a story to match or better any story you tell too. Right fucking wanker.
I can actually throw a bit of personal experience in here. Was in a pub in Sydney 'working remotely' one day and happened to pick the same pub that he and Hodgo and Yvonne Samson were having beers at. Yvonne spoke the least, Hodgo had a bit to say but Gordon was loving the old hit your arm with the back of the hand, say a big 'ohhh yeaaaaah' and then proceed to finish your story off. Was over a couple hours and they definitely weren't going slow on the bevvies

Tom

State of Origin Rep
I can actually throw a bit of personal experience in here. Was in a pub in Sydney 'working remotely' one day and happened to pick the same pub that he and Hodgo and Yvonne Samson were having beers at. Yvonne spoke the least, Hodgo had a bit to say but Gordon was loving the old hit your arm with the back of the hand, say a big 'ohhh yeaaaaah' and then proceed to finish your story off. Was over a couple hours and they definitely weren't going slow on the bevvies
Yvonne drinks beers? Ugh fantasy ruined.

Purple Pills

QCup Player
Well we now know why Tallis was carrying on like a pork chop about Broncos salary cap figures and how they can possibly keep Fifita now that the Titans have officially entered their hat in the ring. Big coincidence there!

As if he would want to go to a club that will probably fold in 2 years and play for wooden spoons.

Last edited:

BroncsFan

NRL Player
Well we now know why Tallis was carrying on like a pork chop about Broncos salary cap figures and how they can possibly keep Fifita now that the Titans have officially entered their hat in the ring. Big coincidence there!

As if he would want to go to a club that will probably fold in 2 years and play for wooden spoons.
Looking at that article the titans have thrown their hat in the ring for half the comp

Stix

NRL Player
Looking at that article the titans have thrown their hat in the ring for half the comp
Same as the last 2 years. Beating their chests and throwing wads of cash around at players that aren’t worth the money. They won’t be a club within 5 years.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff

Like when he talked up Gillett as an immortal just before the Titans made a play for him? And when that failed he bitched about how the Broncos have disrespected Thaiday... right before the Titans made a play for him too?

Bongo

QCup Player
In fairness, he does have a point. Who is being held accountable in the front office as they have contributed to the current football situation. Our recruitment team do have to take a large amount of responsibility for the current roster issues.

Whether this is Paul White's area or whether he is more the commercial side of the club, I don't know.

lynx000

NRL Captain
Waiting to win lotto
In fairness, he does have a point. Who is being held accountable in the front office as they have contributed to the current football situation. Our recruitment team do have to take a large amount of responsibility for the current roster issues.

Whether this is Paul White's area or whether he is more the commercial side of the club, I don't know.
This club has been a major failure at succession planning for the last 13 years or so, basically coinciding with the tenure of one Bruno Cullen.

A brief look at the failings over that time:
1. They had no succession plan in place to replace Bennett when he left originally. They allowed their succession plan to walk out the door and go to Melbourne. They then stuffed up trying to re-sign Bellamy (either twice or three times) which led us to the wonderful predicament of having no option but to appoint Henjak. This then rolled into the appointment of Hook.
2. They allowed Luke Priddis and then Michael Ennis to leave without having a viable and competent hooking alternative. You all know what this has resulted in.
3. Nothing apparently was planned for the inevitable retirement of our last superstar player, one D. Lockyer. No viable alternative had been groomed and any attempt to go to the market to buy a ready made replacement failed. We really needed to buy one of Thurston, Cronk or Smith to replace him.
4. There has been a failure to prepare for the inevitable retirement of our last cohort of experienced leaders, Hodges, Parker and Thaiday which has led to current leadership vacuum.
5. The final example is the cluster **** that resulted in trying to manage the ending of Bennett's involvement with the club.

Hopefully, this area will eventually improve.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Does he even talk about the Titans? He is obsessed with us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter