OPINION Tallis is a flog

No doubt, if a second Brisbane team comes in, he'll jump on board there pretty quick.

The doodleburger is probably pissed we have a 19 year old backrower more damaging now, at 19 than he ever was. In years to come Tallis will be lucky to make the bench of a greatest side. Would that make people that called him a bench player right?

The bloke is a deadset idiot, but Tallis as a player was as damaging as they come. Easily one of our best back rowers if not the best we have had so far. Dont really think that claim stacks up with him as a player.

The bloke is a deadset idiot, but Tallis as a player was as damaging as they come. Easily one of our best back rowers if not the best we have had so far. Dont really think that claim stacks up with him as a player.

I think Fifita will be a far better player than what Tallis was. He's probably fairly close to what Tallis was doing with ball in hand now, at 19.

Come on, say what you will about him as an opinion giver but as a player, he was head and shoulders above every other second rower bar Thorn. Even then, for pure silk to win and inspirational ability, Tallis is up there just behind Lockyer and probably on par with Hodges. He was an all-time great.

Fifita could and should get there but he has a long way to go yet and yes, I fanboy him as much as the next guy.

Who's Gordon Tallis?

Never heard of her.

Depends who you’re talking about. There was a rangy curly haired rugby league legend named Gordon Tallis. One of the best, if not the best, second rower of all time. Who retired an idol to many footy fans and was never heard of again.

Or there’s that fat bald middle aged dickhead who doesn’t realise his only role in the media is to be the butt of jokes for NSWelsh league commentators.

So now TPJ is on 800k according Gordo. He is a real fool this bloke.

Yes, I don't get it. I thought the vendetta was against Bennett, but he clearly holds a grudge against the club for something as well.

He holds a grudge that his mate Kevin Walters wasn’t given the head coaching job. There would be a different narrative if the Broncos were 2-6 to start the season if Walters was coach, that is for sure.

Any player serious about being a rugby league great would never sign with the titans.

I think Fifita will as well. Its sad to see Tallis in the media like he is. One of my favourite ever players but i cant stand the bloke these days.

He was one of my favs as well. It's a shame that he has gotten to the pointed of being so vindictive towards the club. I'm thinking Tallis is having trouble separating his issues with Bennett from the Broncos

He was one of my favs as well. It's a shame that he has gotten to the pointed of being so vindictive towards the club. I'm thinking Tallis is having trouble separating his issues with Bennett from the Broncos
Might be a bit of ego involved as well. Here he's just another good player in a very long list of greats, at the Titans he's the biggest name to ever be associated with the club.

The thing that hurts so much as a fan, is he was a captain and he bloody loved this club. How the mighty have fallen.
I actually think Tallis has done more damage to his reputation in Brisbane than Darius has this year.

100% Tallis is a flog.
I was disappointed that the Broncos (after all the shit he has put on us,) allowed him to be on the podcast the other week.
I don't want the bloke anywhere close to the club.
I'm sure if we win a premiership in the next couple of years, he will tell us how the other team lost it, rather then crediting us.
Glad he is now a Titan.
The bloke is an absolute A grade flog.

The end.

I tend to agree with what he was saying about blowing off the season by persisting with Macca at hooker, instead of immediately putting Turpin or Segy there. He’s also on the same page as us about Boyd, Staggs and Fifita.

I also agree that Seibold was outcoached against Souths. But I only listened to those two clips.

Last edited:
I tend to agree with what he was saying about blowing off the season by persisting with Macca at hooker, instead of immediately putting Turpin or Segy there. He’s also on the same page as us about Boyd, Staggs and Fifita.
He gets his opinions and scoops from BHQ so I'm not surprised.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • lynx000
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • Lozza
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • theshed
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.