NEWS Tallis puts Seibold on final notice

Yep, I've long said that he would have gone down as the best winger of all time. No one, not Sailor, Tuqiri, Radradra, Folau had the mix of pace, power, agility, aerial ability or awareness that he did. Then, the x-factor on x-factor that he had on top of that. Plus he loved playing for the Broncs.

I will never, ever get over it. I had a horrible feeling in my gut the evening of his injury in Perth that we may have seen the last of him, and I have never hated being proven right more in my life. What a monumental waste, and the footy gods were so, so cruel. Say what you want about G.I, his reaction on the night was pure class. He knew immediately as Hodges did that something was terribly wrong, and he made no secret of it. Yow Yeh would have been one of the all time greats, and you can forget about names like Isaako and Farnworth being in the frame if he had been allowed to see out his career.

Never fails....

source.gif

Its interesting, I always thought Gordy just hated Wayne but apparently he just loves having a dig at the Broncos any chance he can get.

If I'm honest tho I want and expect to see results from the club this year, not necessarily a premiership but we should be building on last year, we should at minimum be looking at pushing hard for or making into the top 4.

IMO, Just scraping into the top 8 would be a total failure of a year.

It first started off as Tallis vs Wayne when he first started taking his first lot of pot shots at the club due to Wayne making Tallis play on when he wanted to retire and probably because of the benching of Tallis in his last game in the 04 semi in Townsville dented his ego.

The latest lot of pot shots are at the club and more so Anthony Seibold because he can’t let go of the fact that someone in the club apparently guaranteed Kevvie the role before they went with Seibs. And he is good mates with the owners of the Titans which is how he got his ambassadorial gig there, and his way of endorsing them is by trying to bad mouth the broncos to try and make the Titans look like a family club with values which is complete horseshit. They are a club that has forged signatures onto a players contract FFS.

He also claims that he is a paying broncos member along with his family and that he regularly takes them to games, but you wouldn’t know it with the amount of vitriol he throws at the club.

The thing is if he honestly cared for the club in its current generation and his acting out against the club is to try and restore it to its former glory, I would actually value his opinion and take something out of it. The reason I have an issue with his comments is because 99% of his criticism is completely personal and agenda based trying to back up his mates. Which is fine if he wants to do that we are all entitled to an opinion, but if we know he can’t comment on the broncos without putting his bias to one side, then why give him the platform to speak on issues within the club when they are going to be an uneducated and agenda driven argument? Then his opinion isn’t really an opinion. The media are just as much to blame cause they know it gets hits because it stirs up the Broncos fans.

QLD could lose the next 3 series but if his mate Kevvy is still at the helm, don’t expect an unbiased opinion on why he should keep job...

Last edited:
JYY was awesome and I miss him. Love the cheeky side steps and the chip kicks close to the line.
One thing about the JYY highlights video is those kicks from Lockyer too and just the amount of space he had with a decent controlling half. Hopefully Turps/Croft/Milf can finally put in the work to get something like that for the current backline. Feels like I haven't seen broncos pull of any genuine line breaks in years.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • MrTickyMcG
  • IceWorks
  • Gympie devil
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.