NEWS Tallis: Rookie forwards taking Broncos backwards

As for Gordon, I suppose that wasn’t him I met at the Broncos old boys luncheon at Red Hill, last year and the year before?

Remember, when he complained publicly that Darius et al, were disrespecting him by not turning up to Old Boys functions?

Clearly he isn’t adverse to a nice hot bit of porkie pie, ole Gordon...

Last edited:
So true. Potential can only get you so far. There comes a time when you have to strap on your big boy pants, roll your sleeves up and actually justify your exsistence in the NRL! I get the feeling this bunch of blokes love to read about themselves in the CM a bit too much whilst sipping on latte’s every morning!!!!
I guess it takes a while. These guys have probably dominated junior ranks for years due to being bigger and faster but in the NRL, that isn't the case. It takes hard work.

You are dead right. Tallis would have given Walters a whole season before even murmuring. He clearly hated WB but I think he won't give anyone else a fair go either. I wasn't a fan of WB leaving and I now think it was probably the right move but Tallis needs to shut the **** up, give Seibs a ring and offer to teach the young Bronco's forwards a lesson or two on different matters if he's going to do anything at all. I appreciate he's got other considerations and commitments but he should give Seibold and the team a bit more of a chance before publicly kneeing them in the balls.

I could not agree with this more, I was thinking exactly the same thing this morning.

He was just on triple m doubling down on his comments yesterday

You are dead right. Tallis would have given Walters a whole season before even murmuring. He clearly hated WB but I think he won't give anyone else a fair go either. I wasn't a fan of WB leaving and I now think it was probably the right move but Tallis needs to shut the **** up, give Seibs a ring and offer to teach the young Bronco's forwards a lesson or two on different matters if he's going to do anything at all. I appreciate he's got other considerations and commitments but he should give Seibold and the team a bit more of a chance before publicly kneeing them in the balls.

Gordon contradicts himself .Talks about Souths and Easts and their history . lol .
Says he has never set foot in the Broncos club house or dressing room .
Then says he doesn`t understand his own motivations why .

Reckons because Kevvie won premierships as a player he`s best qualified to coach them . Then Says Milf has won nothing !!?? WTF has that got to do with the price of eggs ?

Talks a lot doesn`t say anything . Irrelevant dinosaur from another era . Different time different game and before the CTE ...

Last edited:
Why isn't anyone acknowledging how good Peter Wallace was for us? What I'd give to have a seasoned Wallace type player in today's team.

A week ago I was questioning your intelligence....now I'm questioning your sanity!!

You must be thinking of the Peter Wallace we had when Locky was on the field.......because the Peter Wallace we had when Locky wasn't on the field, couldn't organise a **** in a brothel....!!

There's a reason he retired....no **** wanted him!!

Has been several times I believe. Porthoz certainly has and I was lamenting his loss last season. Much to the disgust of @Mr Fourex might I add.

34r7uwy.gif

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Hurrijo
  • bronco original
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Splinter
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Griffo
  • Jedhead
  • Big Del
  • easybreezy
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.