Taumalolo Shoulder Charge

If that was Adam Blair, we'd be out of luck forthwith, and every commentator baying for blood.

The heat up north must be getting to Cowgirls heads or something if they challenge these ..................maybe its their delusional and warped perception if their own greatness or maybe even just plain arrogance but for some reason they seem to believe the rules do not apply to them.

Ah the "old poor old Cowboys, the bastards hate us, it's a conspiracy"

Typical of them

Taumololo shoulder charges someone and its illegal (unfortunately). They have to face the consequences.

I don't think you will see a more textbook shoulder charge this season.

The Cowboys are havin' a laugh.

Sweet, Lolololo will be out for 2 games instead of 1. Hopefully they lose both cases, and the next two games.

All 4 of the panelists on the Matty Johns show are saying he'll get off.

All 4 of the panelists on the Matty Johns show are saying he'll get off.

Seriously if he gets off, then they should just repeal the shoulder charge ban and allow them back into the game ... because there is no way they would be able to suspend a single player for the rest of the year for a shoulder charge (unless it connects with the head)

Completely agree. I wanted him sent off at the game lol.

This is the cowboys, he will beat it easily.

He's 100% getting off. It's the NRL.

Not guilty with zero carry over points. The judiciary is a joke and it's likely never going to change.

What's the alternative here, would we all prefer a union/SL system? Zero tolerance and the introduction of yellow cards?

Aha wow. Never change NRL. Except for your shoulder charge interpretation. That you change all the time.

I'm a little surprised Cowboys are contesting it.

With the previous interpretation he would get off, but with the new one, there is nothing that could possibly clear him.

While there was a lot of controversy last season about players contesting it and beating it, the vast majority of those weren't shoulder charges going by the definition. Ennis and Wighton both got away with it because there was separation.

I'm a little surprised Cowboys are contesting it.

With the previous interpretation he would get off, but with the new one, there is nothing that could possibly clear him.
I feel like it's Paul Green's arrogance. He's used to whinging and getting his own way so he assumes he'll fight this charge and get off.

I think he will (because of the inconcistinty of the judiciary) but I hope he loses and Taumalolo gets the 2 week ban.

It's like penalties. Even if they're deserved, they add up and then every 50/50 will go in their favour.

Active Now

• Santa
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • Mister Wright
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • jd87
  • Lurker
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncos Maestro
  • cento
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.