Taumalolo Shoulder Charge

Very bad decision by Green.

With their injuries, that's going to hurt them.

No idea why they appealed it, blatant shoulder charge in every sense of the word. Sucked in Cowboys. :lolwhataloser:

It would be embarrassing if they lost to either Manly or Gold Coast.

I can't picture it, but stranger things have happened and he's been sensational for them.

Good for the NRL as well and I'm glad they've stayed firm on this and set a precedent. I expect some carry-on from the media, but that's to be expected.

Good for the NRL as well and I'm glad they've stayed firm on this and set a precedent. I expect some carry-on from the media, but that's to be expected.

The Matty Johns show is going to be unbearable...

Sanity prevails.

Lucky for them they've got a draw softer than marshmallow.

Don't anticipate his loss will cost them, they've got enough quality in the team to best Manly and Titans.

If Manly had all hands on deck maybe but no Taupau / AFB equalises it quite a bit. Titans a chance if they keep it to basics and grind it out. Possible without Hayne overriding the play I suppose.

I'm already thinking about cancelling my Foxtel Go, if the shows get any worse I'll be doing it.

I've been loving the 30 odd second delay while watching the Indian tests. It's great to get a message about a wicket before you see the ball delivered.

I have Foxtel, so only watch GO when on the go, but it's honestly pathetic that it's not live, and that there's no HD (despite paying for hd on my sub).

Delicious.

Get that up you, Pauly.

I would just love to know what their argument was

I would just love to know what their argument was
It was, and I quote (roughly) "Jason made a legitimate attempt to tackle with both arms". Seriously.

Edit - Found the link to Cowboys twitter account

It was, and I quote (roughly) "Jason made a legitimate attempt to tackle with both arms". Seriously.

surely they are taking the piss with that argument

So this is attempting to make a legit tackle with both arms?

1ldbm9.gif

They are delusional.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Maddy
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncorob
  • Morkel
  • Cavalo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Accept
  • Spoon
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • Wild Horse
  • achievedrap
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.