OFFICIAL Te Maire Martin Signs Three Year Deal with the Warriors

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Where are you going to find a Hooker who is as cheap as Billy whilst being better, the only way you can improve on him whilst not ruining the cap would have to come from within, we have players coming in that regard so there isn't a rush.

There isn't anywhere we can improve Atm in the 13 by signing an outside player, it would require us to pay more then the player already in that position, not to mention every player seems to be improving and when we have our full strength squad we look close to unstoppable.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Co incidence ?
Just a nice cliche to repeat so you look like you are informed ?

Or inside information from a team mate ?

The defence didn`t suddenly collapse when TMM got injured .

Maybe if it was for one game. It was happening consistently though. I think Tesi and TMM offer different things. Tesi is more explosive, TMM has a more rounded game.

I do know Tesi isn't particularly vocal though and TMM is which you kind of expect when you look at their experience

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Tesi isn't particularly vocal though and TMM is

You have a parabolic microphone ? lol .

That sounds like speculation to me . What seat were you sitting in when you heard TMM ?

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Where are you going to find a Hooker who is as cheap as Billy whilst being better, the only way you can improve on him whilst not ruining the cap would have to come from within, we have players coming in that regard so there isn't a rush.

There isn't anywhere we can improve Atm in the 13 by signing an outside player, it would require us to pay more then the player already in that position, not to mention every player seems to be improving and when we have our full strength squad we look close to unstoppable.
What we lacked during the bad times were quality role players who put in every week and not cost a fortune. Billy fits this mould perfectly and will always give his all for his dad. Plus it seems like all the players like him too which just adds to the cohesion of the team.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
The coach and multiple players have publicly commented on TMM's organisation.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
You have a parabolic microphone ? lol .

That sounds like speculation to me . What seat were you sitting in when you heard TMM ?
Multiple players said when TMM came in to replace Niu, that he talks alot.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Why would I need a microphone, I just ask somebody who plays for the Broncos.

Well , you haven`t done it yet or you would be telling us about the conversation .
You can see what I am driving at here . It`s cliches and speculation . I don`t have anything against TMM . I congratulated him on making the Kiwi squad . I think he has been a good servant .

I just don`t go along with the TMM makes the defence better . Without any proof .
And or the Tesi is soft , avoids contact and can`t tackle BS I keep reading .

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Well , you haven`t done it yet or you would be telling us about the conversation .
You can see what I am driving at here . It`s cliches and speculation . I don`t have anything against TMM . I congratulated him on making the Kiwi squad . I think he has been a good servant .

I just don`t go along with the TMM makes the defence better . Without any proof .
And or the Tesi is soft , avoids contact and can`t tackle BS I keep reading .

Why would I be telling people about a conversation I have? If I say I know he isnt vocal, where do you think I came up with that conclusion from? The rest of his game you can clearly see his strengths and weaknesses just by watching him.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
What has happened to you man? You used to provide some insightful discussion points, this right here though, come on think it through.

Bring back the good @McHunt, the one who used to make good discussion starters and involved in understandable discussion. Right now you just come across as a journalist who posts stupidity to get clicks.

His account should be banned IMO......we get enough bullshit, click bait "journalism" from the outside media as it is.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Nothing wrong with it really. I've been sticking to my Patty guns since day one even when he was getting criticised all over the place and told he wasn't worth his contract.

It's just a pity we have signed Reece Walsh to replace Tesi!
Oh I don't have an issue with it, it's just there is no doubt in his mind Tesi is the second coming of Lockyer and he seemingly doesn't concede that Tesi has a bit to work on.

No one really wants Tesi to fail.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Oh I don't have an issue with it, it's just there is no doubt in his mind Tesi is the second coming of Lockyer and he seemingly doesn't concede that Tesi has a bit to work on.

No one really wants Tesi to fail.

The Courier mail seemed to think he was rated higher than Locky!

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
His account should be banned IMO......we get enough bullshit, click bait "journalism" from the outside media as it is.
McHunt BANNED me so I haven't seen anything from him for a very long time. I'm blocked by so many that it can make reading threads hard as I've got little context. If I really want to read all the comments I have to have two tablets open !

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Shane Tronc
  • Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.