OFFICIAL Te Maire Martin Signs Three Year Deal with the Warriors

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
McHunt BANNED me so I haven't seen anything from him for a very long time.
Yes...I'm similar. 🙃

I'm blocked by so many that it can make reading threads hard as I've got little context. If I really want to read all the comments I have to have two tablets open !
How does that work.....RE two tablets?
do you have an anonymous account you use to read only...?

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Multiple players said when TMM came in to replace Niu, that he talks alot.

The problem isn't what we're paying him. It's that he's an automatic pick each week, and about now, I'm starting to get the faintest whiff the squad is being assembled to protect him. I'm jumping the gun a bit here, but if we're to move this team up to the next level, he's the player who needs to make way. We can't just collect all these players to run around in the QCup.

Dude !
Do you think K Walters is the sole arbiter of team selections ? Pretty sure it would be a group decision with Kev having the deciding vote in a tie breaker . Or do you think Kev has surrounded himself with Yes Men who just do his bidding ? What do you think the front office would do or say if this nepotism you fear was real ?

I think you are getting a little fixated on the nepotism angle bro .

What would another #9 bring that Billy isn`t doing ATM ?

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I'll be concerned when we turn down a better hooker.
Yeah I think concern would arise if we didnt re-sign Paix but kept Billy.

Paix is off contract end of next year and we also have Mozer coming through.... if we retain Billy over Paix then I think it's worth asking the question, because Mozer is probably a few years at least from being someone that can be relied on as the primary hooker for the club

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Big Del is dying on this Tesi hill isn't he?

Nah .
I just think there are some parrots who like cliches .

The last cpl of weeks I had all and sundry telling me in no uncertain terms Tesi was just holding TMM `s spot till he was ready . And he`d be gone by next season .
Then this week Kev comes out and says Tesi has the spot over TMM and he will have a hard time getting back into the team .

Don`t see the folks who said trade him saying Oh Kev must know sumpin we don`t ?

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Nothing wrong with it really. I've been sticking to my Patty guns since day one even when he was getting criticised all over the place and told he wasn't worth his contract.

It's just a pity we have signed Reece Walsh to replace Tesi!

I was a harsh Patty critic .
Until he became the best player in the team . LOL .

And I posted saying I got it wrong . I don`t see the folks who rubbished me for backing Tesi , Ezra , Selwyn and Billy coming back and saying apology I got it wrong ?

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Yes...I'm similar. 🙃

How does that work.....RE two tablets?
do you have an anonymous account you use to read only...?
Just don`t log in .
The the forum doesn`t know who you are and doesn`t block anything .

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

And I posted saying I got it wrong . I don`t see the folks who rubbished me for backing Tesi , Ezra , Selwyn and Billy coming back and saying apology I got it wrong ?

.......I think you're jumping the gun a little when asking for any back slapping RE Tesi.

He's only 3 games back from a fairly lengthy lay off.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015

That's the thing with young blokes, it's about them developing into players and not getting too carried if they have a good spell or a bad spell.

I'm still not on the billy train though. Think he has been decent but he's just Turpin MKII in terms of him just being a little better than his predecessor.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
.......I think you're jumping the gun a little when asking for any back slapping RE Tesi.

He's only 3 games back from a fairly lengthy lay off.

Don`t need no back slap .
Just a little optimism instead of the death riding some folks go on with .

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Oh I don't have an issue with it, it's just there is no doubt in his mind Tesi is the second coming of Lockyer and he seemingly doesn't concede that Tesi has a bit to work on.

No one really wants Tesi to fail.

Oh piss off !
When and where did I compare Tesi with D Lockyear ? Or any other player other than TMM ?

I could see the positives in Tesi`s game some folk couldn`t / won`t .

Imagination has run away on you .

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Oh piss off !
When and where did I compare Tesi with D Lockyear ? Or any other player other than TMM ?

Do you concede Tesi has a lot to work on?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Oh piss off !

I actually think you are wrong about people not seeing the positives in Tesi's game. We all pretty much know what he does well and what he doesn't do so well. I'm still of the opinion he just won't get the chance to develop as a fullback here. I can't see why we would be going back to Reece Walsh if we had enough faith Tesi was a good long term option.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Cool beans, all you needed to say instead of pointing to all and sundry whataboutism.

whataboutism ?
is that on par with making things up and saying I said them ? If so we are square ?

Active Now

• Galah
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • Lostboy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • mitch222
  • winslow_wong
  • Culhwch
  • leon.bott
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.