Spoon

QCup Player
May 24, 2015
Threads

holdzy

State of Origin Rep
May 5, 2016
Threads
Never really rated him, sort of Milford-lite (hehe) but I wish him the best, hope he stays healthy.

Johnny92

QCup Player
Jul 3, 2021
Threads
Great depth signing as he can cover 6, 1 and has played off the bench at 9.

BroncosFever

NRL Player
Jun 6, 2014
Threads
I bet he plays first grade

I do too, everyone seems to think he's a depth signing, this kid was earmarked as one for the future coming through at Penrith and the Cowboys had no hesitation in offering him a deal as well.

If he's fit and healthy and all of that, he's more than just a depth signing.

NRL Player
Sep 22, 2016
Threads
Given his injury and two years away from playing at an elite level.... well, let's just say - not many bounce back that quickly. The capabilty is there, but it's going to take a lot of work.
I doubt that. 80% of an NRL players viability is their body/condition. Hes had 2 years and will have preseason and upcoming season. He will be fine. Not playing for 2 years is also mega on the body for recovery.

Some confidence with ball in hand during game he will be back to his level.

Cult

State of Origin Captain
Oct 17, 2013
Threads
He was extremely ordinary mostly in his time at the Cowgirls. Never really though much of him tbh but i've seen glimpses of a good player there.
Made Morgan look good most of the time. Didn’t get the credit he deserved for that Cowboys run they had

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
Made Morgan look good most of the time. Didn’t get the credit he deserved for that Cowboys run they had
I dont think you have that right at all. 2017 was when Morgan was playing like the best player in the world and i dont think that was down to Martin, and 2018 Morgan was always injured, he played more alongside JT or at fullback. JT and Morgan were always their first choice half combination.

I just have never seen any consitency in his game at all. I dont think he will do much at all here but i hope i'm wrong. As i said, he has shown glimpses, but i've never seen a great deal in him.

Latest posts

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaBraze

Members online

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.