Te Maire Martin

I can see this young man find his straps quickly. It will come down to tackling technique and guile, for his self-confidence in his physicality on the big show. I’m gonna jump firmly onboard this bloke. I’ve always seen a lot in him.
I’m jumping on board too.

I never watched him a great deal so I am not qualified to comment on his ability, but I’m super happy for him because he seems like such a nice, humble bloke who really is thankful (not necessarily to the club but just life in general) to get a second chance.

Good luck young fella!!

Footnote: why is this video in here, I thought this was the whinge about Cameron Smith thread? 🤣🤣

like you guys, i'm on the Te Maire Martin train as well.

I think he could be a valuable signing for us. even a long term option in the halves.

It's the perfect time for him to come back as well, working with ARey will do wonders for him.

p.s. @JAHHW, sorry for taking this thread off topic, lol

like you guys, i'm on the Te Maire Martin train as well.

I think he could be a valuable signing for us. even a long term option in the halves.

It's the perfect time for him to come back as well, working with ARey will do wonders for him.

p.s. @JAHHW, sorry for taking this thread off topic, lol

Do you reckon we should ask if we can run this out in round 1:

7. Reynolds (c)
6. Gamble (15 mins), 18. Kelly (15 mins), 19. Walters (15 mins), 20. Mam (15 mins), 21. Martin (20 mins)

Do you reckon we should ask if we can run this out in round 1:

7. Reynolds (c)
6. Gamble (15 mins), 18. Kelly (15 mins), 19. Walters (15 mins), 20. Mam (15 mins), 21. Martin (20 mins)

maybe in the trials :)

I definitely think we need to give Martin a month or 2 in the QLD Cup, even if development players are permitted to be played from round 1 as is being proposed

maybe in the trials :)

I definitely think we need to give Martin a month or 2 in the QLD Cup, even if development players are permitted to be played from round 1 as is being proposed

Yeah I totally agree. It is never a bad thing to have kids / guys returning from long lay offs levelling up in Q Cup.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Organix
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • Brocko
  • kiwi2
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Rambstien
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Foordy
  • Justwin
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.