OFFICIAL TEAM UPDATE. MAD MONDAY FOREVER

A SATISFYING END

SEPTEMBER 4
Latest updates on fresh injuries and charges in post below.

INJURED

LATEST JUDICIARY

Anyone know what the go is with Gamble? Not been named in qcup either by the sounds of it.

Anyone know what the go is with Gamble? Not been named in qcup either by the sounds of it.
I’m spooked he might’ve signed with that ESL team as some other poster said. Also incredibly worried Kevvie is backing Niu over TMM.

QCUP teams lists are pretty dodgy going by the accounts of regular watchers.

Gamble didn't play for Norths last weekend did he?

I’m spooked he might’ve signed with that ESL team as some other poster said. Also incredibly worried Kevvie is backing Niu over TMM.

If Kev is backing Tesi over TMM, he would be in the best position to know which one to back.

I think Martin may have lost the fullback jersey.

Niu is providing plenty of spark in attack. His defence still needs work, but so does Martin's. Perhaps Kevvie is prioritizing attack.

Tyson didn't play on the weekend either.

Mind you the game was in Roma so maybe Gamble couldn't make that commitment. Still, it does seem out of character considering Gamble is somebody who caught a red eye from Darwin to Cairns and played a pivotal role in the Devil's victory over the Pride last year.

Tyson didn't play on the weekend either.

Mind you the game was in Roma so maybe Gamble couldn't make that commitment. Still, it does seem out of character considering Gamble is somebody who caught a red eye from Darwin to Cairns and played a pivotal role in the Devil's victory over the Pride last year.

He was at Doomben on Saturday

Also there's only one game of Queensland Cup this weekend - Jets/Tigers on Sunday with the game on 9Now and Kayo.

That's really ambiguous on Te Maire.

Sounds like Walters is a cert for Tigers, Selwyn is a good chance and Te Maire is an outside chance.
broncos.com.auTimestampThu 21 Jul 2022, 05:31 PM
“Te Maire has missed the last two games after fracturing a rib against the Cowboys in Townsville and he needs a bit more time to heal before returning to play.”

Fracture would be 4 weeks or more .
This weekend would be 4 weeks since .

“Te Maire has missed the last two games after fracturing a rib against the Cowboys in Townsville and he needs a bit more time to heal before returning to play.”

From what I can gather he's available but Tesi has retained his position. Selwyn's been given another week to get his head together. And Deine's getting his debut because now (against the Tigers, rather than in a final) is a good opportunity, rather than Brenko being dropped. Herbie's still a chance for the finals, but let's see how Deine looks before rushing him back.

To which, or both?
The Tyson to Hull rumour was squashed by Hull. See the rumours thread.

Fractured ribs can take a lot of time as you wrote. In a high contact sport like league you'd really want to not be conscious of it when you play so if I were coach I'd wait until he was 99% fit at least. 99 means , yeah yeah, it MIGHT slow me down if I get a knock right on the same spot but if not then I'm good to go, coach.

Realistically, how many weeks are we expecting Patty to sit out for this?

Active Now

• Griffo
  • leon.bott
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • simplythebest
  • Wolfie
  • Rambstien
  • MrRobot
  • LittleDavey
  • Big Del
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • Bish
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.