NEWS Tesi Niu did nothing wrong

Thanks- explain how you count Ponga and Tino?

They were in the Broncos system, no one said anything about age until you came and made a pointless statement that anyone who can read and think would have already known.

They were in the Broncos system, no one said anything about age until you came and made a pointless statement that anyone who can read and think would have already known.

Ridiculous to include those two players. If you’re highlighting players that improved of course they improved that would have happened if even they went and played in Grafton.

Man better player than when he was eight! Who knew.

Last edited:
Ridiculous to include those two players. If you’re highlighting players that improved of course they improved that would have happened if even they went and played in Grafton.

Man better player than when he was eight! Who knew.

Because this was totally the point being made. I'll exit here, no point continuing as per program with your responses.

I am sick of these entitled players thinking it's the club holds their talent back somehow. Ffs there's 10 x the examples of players getting worse after leaving then there is of players getting better.
My dragons mates were laughing when hunt left saying he will get better now he has his own team to take charge of.
Titans mates said Taylor was on the up without us. Ese ese was in incredible form for us as a starting prop and last year he couldn't make the top 17 for the knights.i can't believe you used ciovoneciva as an example lol , that was 10 years ago and he was the best prop in the game when he left us. If you want to go far back then how about chris walkers career trajectory? Jayden nikorima? Roberts hasn't set the world on fire. Sua was high rated then he's even showing now. Hoffman, norman, and dozens of others. Ponga? Haha
If you aren't playing consistent football at the richest club with the best resources while being able to stay in Brisbane, theres not much chance they will get better anywhere else outside of playing in an already made premiership contender (roosters or storm). Even there it isn't certain considering they leave their family/friends for the bright lights (distractions) of sydney or to the other end of the country. These guys have had Bennett, and hack or not, the rabbitohs players found a way to play better under seibold. So the coach excuse goes out the window too.they gotta start taking ownership of the shit the they are dishing up. We need a change but at the same time, **** these entitled fuckwits. They don't realise the opportunity they get at the Broncos. I don't care who the next coach is as long as he comes out and tears shreds off these players and tells them how good they have it and if they don't like it they can **** off (and also publicly blasts the refs as a pre-warning that we all know it's happening and we aren't going to lie down and take it anymore)
That list you made is terrible, especially considering the extrodinary amount of players that have left the club in the last 5 or 6 years.

Last edited:
I am sick of these entitled players thinking it's the club holds their talent back somehow. Ffs there's 10 x the examples of players getting worse after leaving then there is of players getting better.
My dragons mates were laughing when hunt left saying he will get better now he has his own team to take charge of.
Titans mates said Taylor was on the up without us. Ese ese was in incredible form for us as a starting prop and last year he couldn't make the top 17 for the knights.i can't believe you used ciovoneciva as an example lol , that was 10 years ago and he was the best prop in the game when he left us. If you want to go far back then how about chris walkers career trajectory? Jayden nikorima? Roberts hasn't set the world on fire. Sua was high rated then he's even showing now. Hoffman, norman, and dozens of others. Ponga? Haha
If you aren't playing consistent football at the richest club with the best resources while being able to stay in Brisbane, theres not much chance they will get better anywhere else outside of playing in an already made premiership contender (roosters or storm). Even there it isn't certain considering they leave their family/friends for the bright lights (distractions) of sydney or to the other end of the country.
That list you made is terrible, especially considering the extrodinary amount of players that have left the club in the last 5 or 6 years.

That is all well and good and I don't even really think I disagree with a lot of it but none of it matters in the context of this conversation. The question was asked who has gone on to make a name for themselves. It didn't ask who has gone on to become a superstar, who has failed, what about all the kids that didn't make it.

That is all well and good and I don't even really think I disagree with a lot of it but none of it matters in the context of this conversation. The question was asked who has gone on to make a name for themselves. It didn't ask who has gone on to become a superstar, who has failed, what about all the kids that didn't make it.
We've seen the question in 2 different ways but for me "who has gone on to make a name for themselves" would imply improved their position/themselves in the game (e.g. bargaining power at contract time, rep level increase, great form leading to dally m or club medals would be objective measures), rather then maintaining what they were already doing (and in many of those examples (not counting the irrelevant ones), playing worse)...

I thought it was pretty well implied by the questioner that they were talking about players that had at least played one game for the Broncos before leaving.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • Dazza 92
  • barker
  • Fozz
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Xzei
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.