NEWS Tesi Niu did nothing wrong

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Tesi Niu is mad as a cut snake that anyone would doubt his commitment to the club he's contracted to play for through 2021. So much so he's asked to extend his contract beyond next year.

Screenshot 2020 08 01 Fake post blamed as Niu mends fences with Broncos

Brisbane football-operations chief Peter Nolan says:

“I have spoken to Tesi and he is 100 per cent committed to the Broncos and always has been. We’re not sure where the post has come from, but it’s a fake post. It wasn’t written by Tesi, he has signed his Broncos contract and doesn’t endorse any comments that were made about him.”

Told you so:

McHunt

He doesn’t want to go. That’s the point.
Sound more like he got in trouble with the media unit so they came up with this. Either way who cares. He can go let his career die with Fifi if he wants.

Whats so great about him anyway? Hasnt impressed me at all..let him go if he wants.

Well, he has what it takes to make a very good FB. Handy to have if Bird isn't here next year, or gets injured again. He would also make a good centre. Pity he's not twice the size. We need backrowers more than backs.

Well, he has what it takes to make a very good FB. Handy to have if Bird isn't here next year, or gets injured again. He would also make a good centre. Pity he's not twice the size. We need backrowers more than backs.

We need props more than backrowers too

Well, he has what it takes to make a very good FB.

TBH...I hope we can find another FB for next year. I don't wanna see this bloke or Iassakdrop running around in first grade any more than absolutely necessary.

Yet the guy who wrote the post is still running around that group claiming to be his family/dad/spokesperson...what a world we live in

Yet the guy who wrote the post is still running around that group claiming to be his family/dad/spokesperson...what a world we live in
Maybe just take Tesi's word for it and forget about the other fuckwit, whoever he is. Tesi is free to go to whichever club he likes when his contract expires. The onus is on us to convince him otherwise if that's what we want. Same as every other player.

He has yet to prove his worth in first grade, regardless.

Last edited:
He is atleast 2 years away from being 1st grade standard, the kids 18 but I'm convinced he has something in his game that could be special but the kid needs time, not every player is ready for 1st grade as a teenager, especially in a position like fullback.

Shame lower grade isn't playing, these are crucial years for him to be playing.

Last edited:
He is atleast 2 years away from being 1st grade standard, the kids 18 but I'm convinced he has something in his game that could be special but the kid needs time, not every player is ready for 1st grade as a teenager, especially in a position like fullback.

Shame lower grade isn't playing, these are crucial years for him to be playing.
The lack of Reserve Grade footy has hurt all clubs, but I think for Brisbane in particular it's been especially devastating to our 2020 and even 2021 planning and preparation. It's going to take a really long time to get a clear understanding of where our roster is up to now.

Last edited:
But yet the kids at Penrith get dropped into 1st grade and just hit the ground running.

Our talent scouting has been just terrible...how the hell did we let go of Ponga.
[automerge]1596658778[/automerge]

Last edited:
But yet the kids at Penrith get dropped into 1st grade and just hit the ground running.

Our talent scouting has been just terrible...how the hell did we let go of Ponga.

Easier to do when you are in a winning side.

We signed his Churchie teammates Su'a, Perese and Croft.

Last edited:
**** it would be good if we still had perese

**** it would be good if we still had perese
Last I heard he'd gone back to rugby, signed with Bayonne. Their season restarts in September, hopefully.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Mister Wright
  • bert_lifts
  • RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • GCBRONCO
  • The True King
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • broncotville
  • Old Mate
  • the_next
  • BruiserMk1
  • johnny plath
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.