Tesi Niu

I watched Walsh get either palmed off or run over 3 times for tries on his goal line yesterday .
You guys saying he is walk up start next year might be in for a shock I think .

He`s tough no doubt . But defending is not his strength .
At least he’s there to be a speed bump, Tesi is invisible.

Im as guilty as anyone but we might need to at least ease up on language like calling them shit or lazy etc.
Can't help but hear the faint sound of a WOKE warrior pushing his way onto the BHQ airwaves.

If a player is shit....we should be able to say so, without fear of deeply offending someone. We've all got a right to an opinion. We've all got the right to be told to get fucked as well.

I watched Walsh get either palmed off or run over 3 times for tries on his goal line yesterday .
You guys saying he is walk up start next year might be in for a shock I think .

He`s tough no doubt . But defending is not his strength .
I think Walsh's football brain is bigger than Tesi's.....and by having such better awareness, his potential ceiling..... is going to be higher than Tesi's.

Either way.......time will tell, and it would seem that Walsh isn't going to be a walk-up starter, which will be good for both players motivation.

LOL , you seemed to miss what I posted .
I`ll repeat it for you ...

I`ll repeat it for you ..

Walsh shits all over Tesi, & Tesi is a complete dud

Can't help but hear the faint sound of a WOKE warrior pushing his way onto the BHQ airwaves.

If a player is shit....we should be able to say so, without fear of deeply offending someone. We've all got a right to an opinion. We've all got the right to be told to get fucked as well.
Yes, I’m a woke warrior for wondering if should show a little more human decency to a 19 year old kid who has recently lost his father.

Kevvie's got a pickle on his hands this week. Look at how Tesi is described here and what the CM is stirring up. They've been talking up Tesi in every other piece I've seen lately.

Will Kevvie stay loyal to his incumbent fullback, who's contracted for another year and has been getting rave press for the last few weeks, or will he revert to the player who's just signed with another club next year?

If he dumps Tesi now, it's going to shatter him. He'll know he's blown his chance at fullback possibly forever, that he has at least two centres in front of him, and he'll be out of first grade until injury intervenes.

It’s his own fault, He’s had so many chances and has fucked up in every game, I hope we never see him again.
TMM for the rest of the season, Walsh next year & Tesi can rot in QCup or in England.

It’s Walsh’s spot, I would be surprised if Niu sees out his contract with Farnworth and Cobbo capable at filling in

I rather tesi developed in qcup as a backup centre. Fullback has proven to be way too intricate for him. I’d give Walsh first crack at fb next year with cobbo as back up.

Kevvie's got a pickle on his hands this week. Look at how Tesi is described here and what the CM is stirring up. They've been talking up Tesi in every other piece I've seen lately.

Will Kevvie stay loyal to his incumbent fullback, who's contracted for another year and has been getting rave press for the last few weeks, or will he revert to the player who's just signed with another club next year?

If he dumps Tesi now, it's going to shatter him. He'll know he's blown his chance at fullback possibly forever, that he has at least two centres in front of him, and he'll be out of first grade until injury intervenes.

Martin is about 4 classes above Tesi and proved it again this weekend

It seems criminal how little opportunity Farnworth has had at fuillback.
Yeah it's f**ked up considering how many chances Niu and Isaako have had. I'll give it to Isaako, at least he looks like a fullback, Niu on the other hand is way too wide to be doing the kind of running that a #1 does. Neither of them play anything like a real fullback and the fact that Martin could show them up in his first game proves that some have it and some don't.

Seriously though who is identifying FB talent at this club?

I`ll repeat it for you ...

It’s hard for Tesi to get palmed off or run over when the opposition is running in unobstructed for a try due to him being out of position.

Edit: beaten to it

It’s hard for Tesi to get palmed off or run over when the opposition is running in unobstructed for a try due to him being out of position.

Edit: beaten to it

Yep, gotta be there to be run over the top of. He never is.

It does work both ways mate, you are right.
I think it is equally stupid to be calling someone the next immortal when they are 20.
Nothing wrong with saying someone has great potential and could be heading that way, and there's nothing wrong with being critical of a guy like Tesi, and saying he's not up to standard yet and he needs a lot of improvement.
But to write off the entire career of a 20 year old kid because he hasn't made it yet, is utter madness.
And just to be very clear, I'm not a Tesi supporter, he simply must be replaced by TMM next week, and I have no doubt Walsh will be the 1 ahead of him next year.
I'm just not down with saying a 20 year old can't improve.
Any 20 year old, especially if gifted with talent like Tesi, will improve.

The discussion here, is whether he will ever improve enough to be a starting NRL fullback, and he's very far from it in areas that can't really be coached. He just doesn't show the necessary footy IQ and fortitude to make it IMO.

People here trying to compare Walsh's poor defense with Tesi, are forgetting there's a chasm between them when it comes to situational awareness, energy, communication and effort. Like several have said, Walsh is there to be trampled over, while Niu is nowhere in the vicinity to even desperately try...

For those reasons, I and others think both Niu and Walsh will be better given their age, but only one will reach the top. It will be Reece IMO of course, even if like Locky (not comparing both), his defense will never be his strength.

Unread

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • BrisVegas
  • Thelmus
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Swordfish
  • Mustafur
  • bazza
  • Battler
  • MrMoore
  • theshed
  • heartly87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.