Tesi Niu

Why is this a rumor? It is a cold hard fact.

Absolutely amazing that we let Isaako go to the Titans then Niu immediately starts playing like a moron. Correlation, causation?

yeah he needs to go he offers the team nothing. and his mate turpin needs to go with him

Pretty fucking useless. He breaks tackles and loses metres in the process. I assume he's quick because he's always offside when we make a break. Get rid of him.

tea gossip GIF by Wendy Williams

I think the problem is there is no one to replace him with, without weakening other parts of the team..

-Cannot catch a ball on the full (bomb or punt) and does not even try.
-Shit support play and when he does, the dumb **** runs in front of the player with the ball.
-Steps, runs around in circles etc. He might break tackles but totally disrupts play
-Is lazy at the back. He fucking jogs when following the ball! When a half is taking the ball to the line he should be fucking sprinting!
-Weak as shit goal line defence
-No footy IQ
-Just fucking dumb.

And still will not be dropped. I am just saying, if mead plays fullback in that match, we win.

-Cannot catch a ball on the full (bomb or punt) and does not even try.
-Shit support play and when he does, the dumb **** runs in front of the player with the ball.
-Steps, runs around in circles etc. He might break tackles but totally disrupts play
-Is lazy at the back. He fucking jogs when following the ball! When a half is taking the ball to the line he should be fucking sprinting!
-Weak as shit goal line defence
-No footy IQ
-Just fucking dumb.

And still will not be dropped. I am just saying, if mead plays fullback in that match, we win.
Deadset he must have some compromising photos on Kev or his sons for him to remain.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Culhwch
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • Lurker
  • The Don
  • BroncoFan94
  • Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • BroncosAlways
  • TimWhatley
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.