Tesi Niu

Tesi would have not played any better than TMM last night. I still do think TMM has been showing more commitment in defence than Tesi can produce. Yes TMM hasn't had 2 flash games, but he actively went in last night to try and steer the ship for a while.

I think it's only fair to say TMM has been poor lately. I think the rest of the team has as well, but spade a spade, he hasn't helped. The Niu boys should be happy though, at least he's not in the firing line for these losses, he probably would've copped it even though the scoreline would be similar with or without him. A small feather in the cap, perhaps?

Tesi would have not played any better than TMM last night. I still do think TMM has been showing more commitment in defence than Tesi can produce. Yes TMM hasn't had 2 flash games, but he actively went in last night to try and steer the ship for a while.
Martin was atleast in the picture for most of the Eels tries to atleast try and stop them, one of the big downfalls Tesi has had is his urgency to show up in defence.
The last 2 weeks I don't think any fullback in the competition fixes that defence that's on the guys in the front line missing tackles and making poor reads in defence.
One thing that would of helped us though is a guy at the back who can make the tough carries, get us out of trouble, get some momentum and get down the other end to build some pressure.
This is a area Herbie and Oates do so well in.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.