Tesi Niu

Where was the calmness , communication and defensive organisation last night ?
Come on mate, surely you've learnt by now when Tesi's playing its all his fault, but when TMM has 3 terrible passes that break down play, doesn't take bombs, isn't there to cover every single kick that is put in behind the line and misses tackles it is because of the forward pack.

Well I hope that performance gave some folks some perspective.. TMM is not the messiah .And watching the
Cowboys and the Warri neither is Walsh ..Gonna be an interesting pre season.

TMM did hold up one player over the line ,so credit where its due

Well I hope that performance gave some folks some perspective.. TMM is not the messiah .And watching the

yet both Walsh and TMM are far superior to Tesi.

Tesi should be happy TMM signed with the Warriors, if he stayed with us Tesi would fall to 3rd string

Tesi should be happy TMM signed with the Warriors, if he stayed with us Tesi would fall to 3rd string

TMM showed he can make the same mistakes as both the other 2 .
And his calmness ,organisation and communication were all on show . Didn`t mean sh*t .

Tesi is pretty much done at the Broncos now. He might get a few more games this year if he is very lucky but he's just a backup player now. He's off contract next year and i dont see us pushing the boat out for him. If we do offer him a deal its going to be a low one. Not good enough for fullback, not good enough as a center and cant play anywhere else.

Time will tell .
And as you aren`t part of the recruitment and retention team it`s just an opinion . Not necessarily a fact .

Tesi is pretty much done at the Broncos now. He might get a few more games this year if he is very lucky but he's just a backup player now. He's off contract next year and i dont see us pushing the boat out for him. If we do offer him a deal its going to be a low one. Not good enough for fullback, not good enough as a center and cant play anywhere else.
Stilk think he will end up at the tits and even as soon as the offseason

Where’s your perspective bud? Literally no one has said Martin is a messiah. I’m not sure I’ve even seen anyone proclaim him as a long term option.

It’s such a weird thing to spend so much time trying to get a rise out of strangers on the internet

Where’s your perspective bud? Literally no one has said Martin is a messiah. I’m not sure I’ve even seen anyone proclaim him as a long term option.

It’s such a weird thing to spend so much time trying to get a rise out of strangers on the internet

Tesi made me do it . :rofl

Tesi made me do it . :rofl
You don’t have to resort to this to feel seen, mate. Plenty of people on here who would still be happy to acknowledge you even if you were acting normal.

Our defence has improved dramatically since dropping Tesi from the side.......

Audrey Hepburn Reaction GIF

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Kev_Guz
  • Aldo
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • azza.79
  • Swordfish
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Tmac
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.