Tesi Niu

I think we can all agree that Kennedy is a demon.

He's certainly known to torment Broncos fans from time to time.

Lolz....it really was a poor example. 😅

I have no doubts Kennedy was trying his guts out....the thing is though, its quite obvious Staggs isn't and well.......he's still matching Kennedy for speed.

anyway...its been fun.
Mmm, I only agree with part of this. Staggs goes hard for several strides and I didn't see him gaining pace on RK.

If others think RK is flat chat and Staggs coasting then that's proof positive that RK is not lazy and puts in, maximum effort. What does it say about Staggs if it's true he really wasn't trying.

I think both backed off at around the same time and it looks to me that for the brief few moments when both pushed hard Staggs didn't gain much or anything at all.

Yes, fun.

Mmm, I only agree with part of this. Staggs goes hard for several strides and I didn't see him gaining pace on RK.

If others think RK is flat chat and Staggs coasting then that's proof positive that RK is not lazy and puts in, maximum effort. What does it say about Staggs if it's true he really wasn't trying.

I think both backed off at around the same time and it looks to me that for the brief few moments when both pushed hard Staggs didn't gain much or anything at all.

Yes, fun.
So you’re argument is either Kennedy is only slightly slower than Staggs over 7m or that Kennedy potentially trying harder than Staggs for 3 seconds proves he puts in maximum effort.

You’ve lost me

So you’re argument is either Kennedy is only slightly slower than Staggs over 7m or that Kennedy potentially trying harder than Staggs for 3 seconds proves he puts in maximum effort.

You’ve lost me
Neither and why is my argument only those choices?

You're correct about top speeds. Kennedy is as fast or possibly faster than Staggs when both are at top speed. Hard to believe but Paul Hauff was the same. Long levers.
Hahah what? Staggs is easily one of the fastest centres in the game.

Yes, fun.
Jesus Christ.. I know it's difficult for you to admit but I can type it out and you can just copy/paste it.

I was wrong

See, easy peasy. I wish you were a troll Huge, because your take on this is incredibly bad. You've claimed you had proof, didn't actually have any and are still continuing to run with it? It's embarrassing at this point. Attacking Staggs laziness also doesn't prove your point either, in fact it just makes it look more ridiculous because you've moved away from your actual point massively.

I guess you might be right though. Kennedy was obviously just running too sweetly..

Kennedy might not be as fast as Staggs, but if you consider what they get paid and factor in their respective top speeds as a fractional ratio divided by their VB Hard Earned Efforts ratings multiplied to the power of their effective tackles made percentage....

Nah, Staggs is still faster.

Agree RK is putting in the effort and Staggs is quite clearly not.

It does tell you something about Staggs's mindset that he's willing to let a backrower show him up for pace in a chase situation. Someone needs to put a rocket up that ***** arse and tell him....he's on notice regarding the teams future make up.

Agree RK is putting in the effort and Staggs is quite clearly not.

It does tell you something about Staggs's mindset that he's willing to let a backrower show him up for pace in a chase situation. Someone needs to put a rocket up that ***** arse and tell him....he's on notice regarding the teams future make up.

I thought Staggs' effort was a lot better against the Knights, so maybe someone has put a rocket up him. Hopefully he keeps on an upward trajectory from here.

I thought Staggs' effort was a lot better against the Knights, so maybe someone has put a rocket up him. Hopefully he keeps on an upward trajectory from here.
Agree....Staggs against the Knights, is the Staggs the team needs to see.....EVERY week.

That’s the issue with KS.

Started the year slow then got going with Cobbo then got the dropped-origin sads (fair enough too, how can anyone love playing for NSW when that happens) and only performed well last week - six weeks after origin

Would love him to be a Manu style consistent superstar. His last week was top shelf , loved it

Agree....Staggs against the Knights, is the Staggs the team needs to see.....EVERY week.

When you give these players good contracts that should be the expectation. You probably wouldnt get it every week, but most weeks.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.