Tesi Niu

Could you please just tell me the game and minute
Sure, I'm sim racing though now but later on after some refreshments I'll will find it. Of course some will say Staggs wasn't really trying but that kind of raises different questions
. Soon, soon.

Sure, I'm sim racing though now but later on after some refreshments I'll will find it. Of course some will say Staggs wasn't really trying but that kind of raises different questions
. Soon, soon.
I actually think I remember the moment your talking about but can't remember what game it was in.

I actually think I remember the moment your talking about but can't remember what game it was in.
Mm, perhaps but I don't remember saying anything about player speed but I may have. Anyway , I've found it. Titans game. 26.46 seconds into the first half.
Played at jog speed on the Foxtel it's stride for stride for I guess about 30 metres, maybe more. Camera angles yada yada yada. Anyway, it's proof that he can get up a good gallop.

Play it in slo mode. Sure it might be my imagination but he was getting along.
It’s hard to say. Staggs looks to be overtaking Kennedy but they both give up on the chase pretty quick. I have no doubt he can move well for his size though

Go to 27 mins exactly, sorry but I don't see it, Staggs was faster then both let off.

Got to say this is one of the most obscure points of evidence to try make a point I have seen lmao.

If Kennedy can run 11s/100m in his boots - ill buy you a trip to the Bahamas.
He already owns the Bahamas, buy him a trip somewhere he doesn't own like Mauritius.

For those who want a time stamp essentially:

@Huge come on man, I know you love the guy but surely you can admit this is a massive stretch. Kennedy is definitely quick for a big man but neither he or Staggs were putting in much effort here. And for the few steps they both did try, Toes was smoking Kennedy. The trying steps were about 4 or 5 though max.

For those who want a time stamp essentially:

@Huge come on man, I know you love the guy but surely you can admit this is a massive stretch. Kennedy is definitely quick for a big man but neither he or Staggs were putting in much effort here. And for the few steps they both did try, Toes was smoking Kennedy. The trying steps were about 4 or 5 though max.

Titans score less than 2 minutes later. I blame kennedy’s non effort on that play. James would have cut him in half back on their own 20. Turpin too.

Titans score less than 2 minutes later. I blame kennedy’s non effort on that play. James would have cut him in half back on their own 20. Turpin too.
Nothing to do with the topic champion. Just chatting about speed.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.