Tesi Niu

OH FFS !
Riki plays 80 minutes . Your boy comes on with 20 to go and can run faster than a guy who has been through fire for an hour , before Kennedy even walks to the side line .

You just don`t get it eh ?
I was talking about speed champion. There's some video of Rk and Staggs chasing hard and at top end it's very close. Prove me wrong.

I was talking about speed champion. There's some video of Rk and Staggs chasing hard and at top end it's very close. Prove me wrong.

If Kennedy can run 11s/100m in his boots - ill buy you a trip to the Bahamas.

Can you show me this video evidence please?
Sure. I might ask for some time though as I've never in my life downloaded a clip and cut out a section and then uploaded it. I think that's how it's done !
The other thing is I wonder if I could use my phone, hand held in front of the foxtel?

If Kennedy can run 11s/100m in his boots - ill buy you a trip to the Bahamas.
It isn't about acceleration and top speed, just top speed, the maximum velocity they can achieve.

The Kennedy thread must have turned into a flop
Lol the Kennedy thread is spreading into other threads.

Fauci GIF by GIPHY News

Sure. I might ask for some time though as I've never in my life downloaded a clip and cut out a section and then uploaded it. I think that's how it's done !
The other thing is I wonder if I could use my phone, hand held in front of the foxtel?
I think we would all accept a grainy video from your phone as proof, or maybe just let us know the minute it happened in which game so we can find it ourselves.

Could you please just tell me the game and minute

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • BroncsNBundy
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.