Testimonial matches

This is what the all stars match should be. Fans vote for who they want to play and the money gets split between 34 of them

We already f##king pay them. It's called buying a ticket to an NRL match, buying a jersey, subscribing to Foxtel, buying club membership. FFS.

This is what the all stars match should be. Fans vote for who they want to play and the money gets split between 34 of them

There would have to be different criteria for the teams then. Pretty racist if you had more earning potential just because you were indigenous. Isn't the point of the All-stars game to give the money to disadvantaged indigenous though? There would be a pretty big uproar if they stopped doing that and gave it to the players instead.

There would have to be different criteria for the teams then. Pretty racist if you had more earning potential just because you were indigenous. Isn't the point of the All-stars game to give the money to disadvantaged indigenous though? There would be a pretty big uproar if they stopped doing that and gave it to the players instead.

I thought it was to have a big wank fest to show how diverse we are, and show equality by segregation. Stupid match, should be canned for good.

They say they will each be supporting a charity. Do others think they are morally obligated to publicly disclose the percentage of profits that will be donated to charity? Otherwise people could assume a lot more is going to charity than really is.

I think it's imperative on the organisers of the game to disclose this so people know what they are paying for and if they are ok with that.

It would make more sense if they had just retired and they were going around one more time in an exhibition game. This is just fucking stupid.

They say they will each be supporting a charity. Do others think they are morally obligated to publicly disclose the percentage of profits that will be donated to charity? Otherwise people could assume a lot more is going to charity than really is.

I think it's imperative on the organisers of the game to disclose this so people know what they are paying for and if they are ok with that.
I think they are morally obligated to donate ALL of it to charity. As I said earlier: If they are half the men the media make them out to be that is exactly what they will do.

Best solution to put an end to this crap is hopefully nobody goes to a glorified trial ... billed excitingly as the 'last time we will play at Suncorp together' until an SOS to Thurston in origin 3?

Best solution to put an end to this crap is hopefully nobody goes to a glorified trial ... billed excitingly as the 'last time we will play at Suncorp together' until an SOS to Thurston in origin 3?

Yeah, would make my year if one person goes and the wankers have to split $43.50 between them.

I think they are morally obligated to donate ALL of it to charity. As I said earlier: If they are half the men the media make them out to be that is exactly what they will do.

It's perfectly ethical if all the percentages are disclosed.

Yeah, would make my year if one person goes and the wankers have to split $43.50 between them.

Better yet make it one child goes, even smaller lol. Here we go JT and Smith, a Dim Sim each and a Can of Pepsi.

Unless both teams play at very near to full strength, it's just a waste really. Are the Cowboys and storm supporters going to travel for this "trial match"?. Really should be in MEL or Townsville.

I understand from a QLD perspective but still, we'll have all year to watch them play and possibly in the GF again.

Also does that mean that both storm and cowboys aren't going to WCC?

Why is this even happening?!

Do they not get enough praise and circle jerking over them as it is

Thurston and Smith often complain about how over worked they are and how busy the NRL schedule is, don’t seem to have the same complaints when it is lining their own pockets.

100% of proceeds are going to the NQ Cowboys and Melbourne Storm Salary Cap Expansion Foundation. A worthy cause.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Lozza
  • Wild Horse
  • Astro
  • cento
  • Broncosgirl
  • Aldo
  • Pablo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ell.d33
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Behold
  • BooKhaki
  • Morkel
  • broncoscope
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.