OFFICIAL Tevita Pangai is not our problem anymore

Developing:

At this stage it looks like he's seeing out 2021 and joining the Dogs next year, with Brisbane releasing him from his 2022 contract. If that's the case, the club won't need to subsidize the deal.

Lockyer was apparently instrumental in keeping him, yet another blight on the bloke and his apparent incompetence as an administrator.
Yep, loved the guy as a player, loved!!

Wish we just rolled him out as a marketing toy when needed…guy doesn’t have many runs on the board as part of the executive team

no one forced the board to agree with Lockyer
Of course not but he is on the board due to supposed football knowledge so of course he could influence them on player choices.

They don’t have him there to make sure the future income tax benefit calculation is correct.

The club and the culture of the club/team, is going to be immeasurably better off without TPJ.
I usually have a lot of time for Chris Garry, but he was on Sydney radio today excusing TPJ from the culture of the Broncos playing group, making out that Pangai was a victim of the clubs culture, rather than a participant! He also reckons Coates has been in good form…

The club and the culture of the club/team, is going to be immeasurably better off without TPJ.
Smokin' Joe. All seeing, all knowing.
What if it's not ? Anything else that Kev has said or alluded to this year.

I feel like out of all the players we lost this will bite us the most.

not if he's as bad for the culture of the club as Smokin Joe implies
The thing is though this year I thought he played better overall then any other season. Maybe the shit performances from the team turned him sour on a personal level no idea.

The thing is though this year I thought he played better overall then any other season. Maybe the shit performances from the team turned him sour on a personal level no idea.

just because he is playing better, doesn't mean he isn't still toxic to team culture.

I'm sad to see him go, I liked watching him play.

But the drama over the last two years is just a distraction that we don't need. The team needs to cut out the bad influences and get tight with each other. If TPJ buggering off is better for the team then so be it. A champion team beats a team of champions.

Yep, loved the guy as a player, loved!!

Wish we just rolled him out as a marketing toy when needed…guy doesn’t have many runs on the board as part of the executive team
Well he has better advisers around him now, still good to have him around the club, but now he's got a mate in ikin to pull his head in.

Joe mentioned this last year, it's nothing new. The guy is obviously a flog and toxic to the club culture, he also isn't as consistent as people are saying. Has had a few good games but that's it, can be good in stints but for the money he isn't worth it.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Lozza
  • mrslong
  • Bongo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • Jazza
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Scorchie
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lurker
  • Strop
  • Sproj
  • Manifesto
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.