OFFICIAL Tevita Pangai is not our problem anymore

Developing:

At this stage it looks like he's seeing out 2021 and joining the Dogs next year, with Brisbane releasing him from his 2022 contract. If that's the case, the club won't need to subsidize the deal.

It’s nice to see TPJ has brought some good results to Penrith already.

I’m not saying he was the sole problem here, but we’ve looked better since he left, whilst Penrith have looked far worse since he joined them.

It’s not a stretch to suggest some of the fringe blokes at Penrith might have got their nose out of joint with TPJ signing, which might go on to affect how their mates play.

Of course this is a long-bow and pure speculation, but it sure would be a sweet irony if true.

I’m not saying he was the sole problem here, but we’ve looked better since he left, whilst Penrith have looked far worse since he joined them.

It’s not a stretch to suggest some of the fringe blokes at Penrith might have got their nose out of joint with TPJ signing, which might go on to affect how their mates play.

Of course this is a long-bow and pure speculation, but it sure would be a sweet irony if true.
That’s a fairly sizeable long bow

Yep, that’s what I said.

It’s certainly a long bow to put it all on him (nonetheless, the irony is great), but I don’t think it’s even close to unreasonable to think some blokes will have their noses out of joint with him turning up and taking a spot off one of them who’s been there all season / the last few years.

Hope it backfires on them, and spectacularly.

Size of the bow being drawn

Is she preggers? I immediately thought miscarriage when I read the press release.
If this has happened good on him for going to be with his wife.

I think she would be around 22+ weeks.

The guy seems like a jerk but if the wife is in difficulty, good on him for being with her.

And that right there is why we let him go.
Yep....
Some blokes just seem to attract drama/problems
regardless of the actual validity of the circumstances.

We were right to end our ties with him......

Good riddance.

I think she would be around 22+ weeks.
22 weeks....man, if anything has happened to the baby, that's pretty far into the pregnancy for it to be anything but brutal.

She was 24 weeks.

About 3/4 down the page.

Am I allowed to post news links

Links are fine, just no copy pasting of stories and if it's pay-walled a brief summary of the meat of the story would be appreciated.

Honestly didn't even know he was hitched, let alone expecting

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Mister Wright
  • Jedhead
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.