OFFICIAL Tevita Pangai is not our problem anymore

Developing:

At this stage it looks like he's seeing out 2021 and joining the Dogs next year, with Brisbane releasing him from his 2022 contract. If that's the case, the club won't need to subsidize the deal.

yeah as someone who's wife is 21 weeks gone, one of my fears. not so much for me but what it would do to my wife. terrible news.

I hope everyone gets around them, I hope the NRL gets around them, no one should ever have to suffer through this, heartbreaking. Really feel for them both.

At 24 weeks a baby is viable outside of the womb, so by this stage your baby becomes a lot more “real” to expectant mum’s.

Completely soul destroying I imagine, and she would have had to have a proper birth, so will be recovering physically as well as emotionally.

That’s fucking heavy. I hope the big fella is alright nobody deserves that!

Poor fella, what a tragedy. Hope he gets the support he needs.

I know he wasn't always great for us but regardless, I hope the Broncs are in there offering them something in the way of support. This sort of thing is important for Tevita, league in general and the culture of our club moving forward.

Terrible, feel for them. Hope they are getting all the support that can be provided, from the Broncos and Panthers.

At 24 weeks a baby is viable outside of the womb, so by this stage your baby becomes a lot more “real” to expectant mum’s.

Completely soul destroying I imagine, and she would have had to have a proper birth, so will be recovering physically as well as emotionally.
Yep have been through 9 with my partner but 1 at 24 weeks would be heart wrenching. Hopefully they get another chance because that's the only way to move on from something like this imo

Yep have been through 9 with my partner but 1 at 24 weeks would be heart wrenching. Hopefully they get another chance because that's the only way to move on from something like this imo

A miscarriage at any stage is a terrible thing. I couldn't imagine what it would be like at 24 weeks and to go through the actual child "birth", knowing the baby won't be born alive
......must be devastating.

@pagey ....9?? FMD......you and you Mrs must be strong. I suspect you're right and that the only way forward is to have that child.

Still mate .... I assume you've been looking into fertility and adoption?

A miscarriage at any stage is a terrible thing. I couldn't imagine what it would be like at 24 weeks and to go through the actual child "birth", knowing the baby won't be born alive
......must be devastating.

@pagey ....9?? FMD......you and you Mrs must be strong. I suspect you're right and that the only way forward is to have that child.

Still mate .... I assume you've been looking into fertility and adoption?
Went through fertility a few times and ended in dissapointment , now at 43 have accepted the fact it won't happen.

He failed to impress. Penrith fans must be like “what the..”

I think blokes like TPJ and Fifita are suffering from a little bit of big fish in a small pond syndrome. They looked good because our only good came from them last year. When we needed anything we passed the ball to Fifita or when we needed a big hit we told TPJ to do it and they looked better because everyone around them was pretty shit. They're not exactly team players so when they're asked to do a job that benefits a team as a whole they look like shit. Ask Fifita to take two runs from 20 out and he will look great. Ask TPJ to focus on one opposition player all night and he can do it. Ask them to share the responsibilities of a team and watch them fall flat on their faces like they have been

Active Now

• Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.