Thankfully we don’t have to hear about Taylor anymore

He is a five-eighth if anything even in the juniors playing with Milford he wore the 6 and mild wore 7

How on earth is he a fullback! HAHA!
He lacks organisational skills and a kicking game. His running game is his best aspect and he was at his best as a support player. Players with these sort of skill sets usually play fullback. I guess he's in the halves out of necessesity and hope that he can develop the other parts of his game.

Because Nikorima has played a hell of a lot more at fullback than halfback ... and that's the position that suits his skills most.

Pitty wayne and co. don't believe this. Joe also seems to think he is the way forward. I'm with you but , just not convinced yet.

Because Nikorima has played a hell of a lot more at fullback than halfback ... and that's the position that suits his skills most.
What skills, he's 171cm would be a liability under the high ball, if anything he is a ball running half.

Maranta played fullback, does that mean he plays fullback for broncos fg? Juniors don't mean shit.

For all Maranta’s many, many faults, he was always serviceable whenever he chimes in at fullback in fg.

For all Maranta’s many, many faults, he was always serviceable whenever he chimes in at fullback in fg.
Nikorima was serviceable at fullback aswell, doesn't mean he is a first grade fullback. But he is a representative 6

Nikorima was serviceable at fullback aswell, doesn't mean he is a first grade fullback. But he is a representative 6

Yeah I don't necessarily disagree, just pointing out that Maranta wasn't that bad a fullback. Winger, on the other hand, goodness me he has to be one of the worst of all time.

Unread

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • heartly87
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.