The 10 metre dropout rule that fucked Kahu

You want to introduce another grey area where it's up to the refs' discretion? Good luck with that.

The game was already lost. Kahu brain fart is the least of our issues.

100% spot on.
One of my young blokes told me Bennant more or less blamed Kahu for the loss in the press conference, is that right?
Did the side think they were going to win 7-nil, we had plenty of time to put that game away, the same against the cows, Melb & Raiders.
See the pattern Wayne?
We can't score enough points, plan and simple

A scrum .........with the intended receiving side of the drop out, getting the feed.

So if the ball is still rolling it's the ref's discretion as to whether it will go the 10 or not?

Kahu fucked up. End of story.

He doesn't need to be dropped. Just be given a copy of the rule book and some homework questions.

These **** ups are embarrassing.

Yeah so you want the ref to decide if it's going to go 10 or which way it's rolling and where it will end up?
Does it have to ten on the fly

Maybe they need to do rulebook awareness sessions for the players:pokeytongue:

I agree it was stupid but Milfords tackling is fucking woeful and that's where the game was lost. Bad and amateurish from Kahu, simp,y terrible from Milford. A legs tackle would have slowed the player down enough and even if not totally successful would have been better than patting him on the shoulder as he strolled past.....

I agree it was stupid but Milfords tackling is fucking woeful and that's where the game was lost. Bad and amateurish from Kahu, simp,y terrible from Milford. A legs tackle would have slowed the player down enough and even if not totally successful would have been better than patting him on the shoulder as he strolled past.....
Yeah that was awful. First time I could accept it, but second time he went for the same tackle got brushed off three times. It's pure laziness for mine.

Yeah that was awful. First time I could accept it, but second time he went for the same tackle got brushed off three times. It's pure laziness for mine.
This, needs to do extras on d with Hunt.

To be fair to Kahu, how often do you think he's seen this happen? He played Union until high school after which point very few players trusted with goal line dropouts fail to kick it far enough.
This is typical of us vs Bulldogs. We keep getting caught out by flukey stuff.
It is a pretty comical situation where two teams must stand waiting for a ball to come to a stop

So if the ball is still rolling it's the ref's discretion as to whether it will go the 10 or not?

No .....if the receivers can come into possession of the ball inside the 10 (whether stationary or not), they have won the right to force a scrum and get the feed.

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • FACTHUNT
  • Gaz
  • broncoscope
  • Redux
  • Sproj
  • porouian
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • Tim K
  • Johnny92
  • Culhwch
  • Howie
  • Mpost
  • winslow_wong
  • Hurrijo
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosMan
  • YeahNahMate
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.