NEWS The alarming decline of Milford's biggest weapon

Great call @Big Pete . That game changed our whole season. It changed what everyone thought of us as a side and it put fear into the opposition and had people talking.

Last edited:
Round 23, 2018.

Broncos-Souths 18 all.

56 minutes gone.

Souths with all the momentum when Brisbane work their way into decent field position. On the 4th tackle, Milford kicks early down the left corner, allowing Pangai Jr to tackle Gagai over the dead-ball line.

Next set Kahu scores and Brisbane go onto win 38-18.

A match winning play from Milford that had all the hallmarks of Lockyer circa 2006.
Yeah..nah!

I don't think he's at Locky's level and may really never be, but he definitely improved his kicking in leaps and bounds last season.
I just hope he reaches a level of maturity where he almost always picks the right play between kicking, running and passing, like the "God of Rugby League" mastered.

I am really hopeful that Seibold's methods will actually play to his strengths, which is something I thought WB's tactics never did, except for 2015 (and I maintain that Kevvie had a lot to do with that imo).

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.