The Ashes 2010-2011

It wasn't anything that special, good bowling...but our batsmen shouldn't be falling to those sort of balls.

3/3.

That is just embarrassing.

Big Pete said:
It wasn't anything that special, good bowling...but our batsmen shouldn't be falling to those sort of balls.

Pretty much had to play at those balls though. I am not holding it against Punter or Clarke for getting out to Anderson. Katich on the other hand what was he doing.

To make matters worse, think of how much this pitch will flatten out by the time England pads up (which could be before lunch at this rate). What a right kerfuffle chaps.

I love hearing all the Clarke Hate, if anything Punter's shot was worse.

Yeah, Ponting early in his innings can be woeful. He nearly threw his bat halfway down the pitch at that ball, he was going at it that hard. Always been like that though.

Now Anderson drops one.

It's like Russian Roulette this morning.

Think I might need to get away from the tv...I've put the jinx on!

I reckon. I'd love to walk away and tune in after lunch, but at the moment it's the whole car crash thing - just can't help but look.

Normally I would say I'm glad I'm at work and can't see it but the boss is streaming it through some Indian website so I can... [icon_non

Meat77 said:
Normally I would say I'm glad I'm at work and can't see it but the boss is streaming it through some Indian website so I can... [icon_non

LOL it has been the worst possible start to the 2nd Test for the Aussies, at least the quality of the streaming is probably crap.

Major JW Hochstetter said:
I reckon. I'd love to walk away and tune in after lunch, but at the moment it's the whole car crash thing - just can't help but look.

Same, I just can't move.

Runs have been coming think and fast since the 3 poles went down, and the pitch looks pretty dry. Good and bad for our cause I reckon.

Obviously it means that we've so far failed to cash in on an excellent looking road, with two of our best bats making nothing between them. But I reckon there's also a chance that this pitch may die in the arse a touch more than in recent times - so if we can peg back England's first innings total as much as we can and keeps things even, I reckon they may have a problem late in the game.

Got to try and get at least 400-450 first up though. Huss and Watto doing very well at the moment and scoring quickly under the circumstances. Love to see us at around 6/330 at stumps with a someone sitting on a big score.

Watson brings up his 50.

Has played some magnificent shots.

Loose shot from Watto straight after lunch. WIll Marcus North be rocks or diamonds today? I know where my money would be going ...

All I can do is laugh at the state of Australian cricket at this point.

Haha, I hate these situations. If Australia are to do well, North will have to get a score that will secure his spot for yonks to come.

Sh*t.

Fark it, c'mon Northy, 100* by stumps.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Skathen
  • Socnorb
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • john1420
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • azza.79
  • mitch222
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.