The Ashes 2010-2011

North has an average of 7 runs when coming onto the pitch with Australia on less than 150.

[icon_non

Norths position is safe whilst he continues to service Punter in his hotel room.

What sort of a horseshit shot was that from North? Worst of the innings.

Just when there's a bee's johnson of hope that he was on his way to something decent, he proves once again what an absolute muppet he is with the bat. It's all or nothing and often the later.

Again, Hildud and co, what's it's gunna take?

We're in basically the same situation we were in Brisbane.

Haddin and Hussey together at 5/150 odd.

North has to go imo, smith or khawaja in for him. Katich is close to the end to imo. Wish watson would go on with his starts

This team needs a complete and utter overhaul - unfortunately there's no-one in domestic cricket who is "ready" so it seems to me that we will have to suffer through a few long seasons trying to unearth a few players who are remotely up to it.

Bucking Beads said:
Katich is close to the end to imo.

Disagree there mate.

Katich and Watson are about our only two batsmen who I have faith in to make runs each test. Just a bad mix up today.

Re: Re: The Ashes 2010-2011

ningnangnong said:
Bucking Beads said:
Katich is close to the end to imo.

Disagree there mate.

Katich and Watson are about our only two batsmen who I have faith in to make runs each test. Just a bad mix up today.
Well he is 35 and starting to make some dumb decisions. I hope he goes when he choses rather than gets dropped.

What makes it worse is that we are playing bad moreso then the poms vb plaging goog

Well we know siddle will bowl garbage because he bowled his good spell for the summer at the gabba

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.