PRE-GAME [THE BIG DANCE] BRISBANE BRONCOS Vs PENRITH PANTHERS - 2023 NRL GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nrl physio posted video of Herbie walking at training looks bad

I suspect we might see Selwyn back there a couple of times during the GF anyway. Our coaching staff aren't afraid to pull out something totally unexpected.

I can’t think of 2 sentences that would terrify me more right now.

They'll be fine but also, don't forget, we did beat Penrith with Cobbs at the back and regardless, I suspect we might see Selwyn back there a couple of times during the GF anyway. Our coaching staff aren't afraid to pull out something totally unexpected.

I want to see the play where Herbie drifts across field and hits a straight and hard running Cobbo come off so bad...

The fact that they listed off half the team with niggles is all you need to know that it’s bullshit. As if Herbie would continue training on grand final week if you have the slightest a complaint. The rest were all sweet nothings. Journo’s don’t want Bronx to win they will do everything in there power to make it look like we will be some under prepared inferior team struggling with injuries.

He didn’t keep training; Mariner finished.

Our coach is literally an origin coach. My money is on it being a fabricated piece is cinema to get in Riffs heads. I’m not concerned in the slightest.

Team list come out today don’t they?

The fact that they listed off half the team with niggles is all you need to know that it’s bullshit. As if Herbie would continue training on grand final week if you have the slightest a complaint. The rest were all sweet nothings. Journo’s don’t want Bronx to win they will do everything in there power to make it look like we will be some under prepared inferior team struggling with injuries.
He didn’t go back on

Keep the updates coming lads.I get no news down here about rl.not in afl gf week

If Farnworth is out (which I think is highly unlikely) Kevy wont be switching positions. Either Oates comes in on the wing and Arthars plays centre, or Mariner comes in at Centre as a direct replacement. Either are suitable.

Thats all nonsense talk anyway because Farnworth will be right to play. The fact they strapped it instead of icing it right away tells the full story...

Panthers have access to some voodoo dolls to make us **** up unbelievable days away from the GF
revenge plotting GIF by Big Brother Canada

I LOVE that they are being so intense at training, now is not the time to go into your shell. Keep that intensity up.

They'll be fine but also, don't forget, we did beat Penrith with Cobbs at the back and regardless, I suspect we might see Selwyn back there a couple of times during the GF anyway. Our coaching staff aren't afraid to pull out something totally unexpected.

Nothing intense about today; I was there it was treatment before and during training and non contact bibs.

Fox Sports saying Kevvie is thinking about moving Flegler to the bench and starting Palasia.

If it's true, for ***** sake Kevvie, don't overthink it.
I think Kevy has earnt the right to do whatever he likes as a coach. If there is some strategy between starting Palasia and have Fleg come off the bench then so be it. How they have both been playing they are like for like at the moment.

I think Kevy has earnt the right to do whatever he likes as a coach. If there is some strategy between starting Palasia and have Fleg come off the bench then so be it. How they have both been playing they are like for like at the moment.

It would be good to have someone like him coming out fresh when Haas and Carrigan need to come off.

Nothing intense about today; I was there it was treatment before and during training and non contact bibs.
@1910 Being there, was it precautionary or do you have any concerns over Herbie, Reynolds, or Walsh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Porthoz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.